mohawkman is offline Associate Member

proviron and gyno

any input on why or whynot to run proviron along with nolva to combat oncoming gyno would be appreciated thanks.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Go the Drug Profiles on the home page of this site. Look under "Nolvadex " and "Proviron ".

But basically, proviron acts to prevent the "rebound" effect.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    L-dex is stronger than provi, but I like provi boners better that nasty Ldex taste.

i looked up proviron on steriod profiles and read it several times great imfo. but im not sure what is meant by the rebound effect. any input?
    thanks
    mohawk

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Rebound of estrogen, which you don't have to worry about coming off a single dose of Nolva anyhow. It's stopping administration at high doses that would cause this problem.

I don't use proviron , I like L-dex.

by single dose of nolvadex i assume is 20mg daily i allready have proviron on hand enough to finish cycle at 25mg a day is it worth throwing in?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Yes 20 mg Nolva

Are you running 20 mg of Nolva right now? Whats the cycle? how long do you have?

shootdeep is offline Member
    proviron mostly ELIMINATES the conversion testrogen. nolva blocks it by binding to the same receptor that estrogen would bond to.the rebound effect happens wehn you still have estrogen in your bloodstream and you stop taking nolva. the available estrogen then hits the receptor and now you experience estrogen related sides. i've never used l-dex, but i've used proviron many times and it worked great for me.
    as far as throwing in the proviron, like Pheedno said, you need to tell us what you're running and how much.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    There's actually no need to run nolva and proviron at the same time. Proviron has a dual action. It is an anti-aromatizer and estrogen blocker. Nolva already is an estrogen blocker. In my opinion estrogen is not that bad and depending on what cycle you are doing you may not want to use proviron because it may hinder the gains. The mistake I have seen is some users mistaken it for PCT over clomid or HCG because it is supposed to restore sexual desire and increase sperm count.

im in the 3rd week of my second cycle sustenon 250mg e3d and deca 200mg e3d i plan to run the cycle for 10 weeks i may have been getting the first signs of gyno not sure but started nolva right away this is my second day on nolva at 60mg a day and proviron at 25mg daily need straight answer yes or no on the proviron. thanks for all your help Guys
    Mohawk

You'll be fine. Also, deca causes a gyno affect but is actually prolactin build up and can be subsided by dosages of B6 (Pyridoxine). So watch out for that too. If you still have symptoms after dosages of proviron or nolva then this may be the cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    im in the 3rd week of my second cycle sustenon 250mg e3d and deca 200mg e3d i plan to run the cycle for 10 weeks i may have been getting the first signs of gyno not sure but started nolva right away this is my second day on nolva at 60mg a day and proviron at 25mg daily need straight answer yes or no on the proviron. thanks for all your help Guys
    Mohawk

like the uneducated dumbass that i was i ran straight deca my first cycle 360mg a week for 10 weeks and no gyno dose this mean i dont have to worry about deca induced gyno or should i still be concerned?

LOL!! Hey we were all there once.
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    like the uneducated dumbass that i was i ran straight deca my first cycle 360mg a week for 10 weeks and no gyno dose this mean i dont have to worry about deca induced gyno or should i still be concerned?

Thread Information