Paranoid is offline Associate Member

D-bol ONLY for 12 weeks or more

A really good friend of mine is in week 6 of a 7 week d-bol only cycle, and he is ordering more inorder to extend it anywhere from 12-16 weeks in total. He is dead set against using injectables, and WILL not use them. He cut out Deca after only 3 weeks and will not use Test. This post is not intended for you guys to flame him or give suggestions on a better cycle, I just want to know if he is facing a certain danger? Has anyone tried this before, and if so, what were the consequences? BTW, he started at 40mg ED and now is up to 45mg ED, the only liver protectant that he is using is Milk Thistle, and he does not drink enough water (2-3L ED). He fell in love with d-bol and does not want to part with it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid
    A really good friend of mine is in week 6 of a 7 week d-bol only cycle, and he is ordering more inorder to extend it anywhere from 12-16 weeks in total. He is dead set against using injectables, and WILL not use them. He cut out Deca after only 3 weeks and will not use Test. This post is not intended for you guys to flame him or give suggestions on a better cycle, I just want to know if he is facing a certain danger? Has anyone tried this before, and if so, what were the consequences? BTW, he started at 40mg ED and now is up to 45mg ED, the only liver protectant that he is using is Milk Thistle, and he does not drink enough water (2-3L ED). He fell in love with d-bol and does not want to part with it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hope his liver survives and yes he will be a puffy Michelin Man by the end if not now LOL -12 weeks - dam* that's a long time and if he doesn't want to inject - He isn't ready for AS use

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Let me know what his bra size is at the end of his "cycle".

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Let me know what his bra size is at the end of his "cycle".

D
    Dam* D - " You cut me Shrek - you cut me deep ! " Funny sh**

Jackman is offline Banned
    why cant these ladies suck it up and shoot! the pain is nothing compared to a 12 week d bol cycle health wise.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    why cant these ladies suck it up and shoot! the pain is nothing compared to a 12 week d bol cycle health wise.......
    Amen Bro

I agree with you guys, but since he is a good friend I am also concerned about his health. He is not taking any anti-Es so the 14lb that he gained so far is mostly water weight I suspect. He is so stubborn, and I no longer care if he gets solid gains or not, just that he does not develop any serious health concequences.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you guys, but since he is a good friend I am also concerned about his health. He is not taking any anti-Es so the 14lb that he gained so far is mostly water weight I suspect. He is so stubborn, and I no longer care if he gets solid gains or not, just that he does not develop any serious health concequences.
    Dude, without the anti-e's he's going to be a transexual at the end of his cycle. He wont die from this period of stupidity, but what is going to teach him the hard lesson is...he is going to lose all of whatever muscle he gains,,,but the gyno is PERMANENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo boobs! Wait...um..nevermind.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Dude, without the anti-e's he's going to be a transexual at the end of his cycle. He wont die from this period of stupidity, but what is going to teach him the hard lesson is...he is going to lose all of whatever muscle he gains,,,but the gyno is PERMANENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo boobs! Wait...um..nevermind.

D
    He already has really bad gyno (natural, since this is his 1st cycle), so I don't know how much worse it can still get.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    You always need test, I got over the fear of injections my first day, and I really really hate needles.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Waste of time and money. Simple as that.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Here's what he probably looks like!

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    well does he look like a dough boy yet? if not tell him he looks crappy and is all puffy
    I like Whitey's idea above. I think that might work. LOL
    Also, not everyone is prone to gyno.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if he is stubborn, the only way he will learn will be the hardway.

None of you guys really answered my original question, as to whether or not he is potentially facing any grave health complications (other than gyno or edema)?

None of you guys really answered my original question, as to whether or not he is potentially facing any grave health complications (other than gyno or edema)?

Well Bro is he planning any PCT ?

You said he was using Deca --- Didn't he inject that ?

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    You said he was using Deca --- Didn't he inject that ?

He did 3 injections and then he just quit cold turkey and said never again. I don't know what happened but he said he will never do another injection as long as he lives.

As for PCT, he has 30 50mg Clomids.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    his liver is going to look like a raisin. Tell him when it fails that it shouldn't be donated to the red cross

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    did anyone else catch that he had gained 14 pounds after 7 weeks? wow, most gain that in the first 3 weeks. This guy doesn't have a clue and needs to get one...oh well, it aint me. I'd say he'll be alright. the amount of stress he is putting on his liver is no where near the level of an alcoholic, and those guys go at it for years. I'd urge him to drink more water and maybe another form of liver protectant like cran extract

He's scared of injections? One word, PU-SSY!

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Why can people use accutane for up to 6 months but only d.bol for 4 week??? Is d.bol alot worse on your liver???

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Why can people use accutane for up to 6 months but only d.bol for 4 week??? Is d.bol alot worse on your liver???
    Hijacker

K, check it out dude, post a picture of your BUDDY, and we will all be able to better tell you, how long he's going to live, and what percent of butch dyke looking male has kicked in.HERE MY GUESS AS TO WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOW

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    K, check it out dude, post a picture of your BUDDY, and we will all be able to better tell you, how long he's going to live, and what percent of butch dyke looking male has kicked in.HERE MY GUESS AS TO WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOW
    This thread has really turned into a big joke, its kind of funny. LOL

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Here's what he probably looks like!
    stop taking my pics from the pic forum its embarassing!

Latimus is offline Banned
    Danger Bol...needles are ****...but so would not having a liver

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I've done some superb Dball only cycles. There was a fantastic post on Elite a few yrs ago by a user 'Fonz' about the benefits of running dball for 15 weeks, if you want to try a search there, www.elitefitness.com
    Personally I love dball and run it throughout every cycle. I haven't used dball for less than 8 weeks for many yrs now, and taking the proper care I haven't had to buy a bra yet. Oh and liver values. Well along time before I started using steroids I had elevated liver values so I still have them checked about ever yr or so. They've been fine throughout my cycles, but thats just me, I wouldn't suggest everyone is the same.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, i wasnt hijaking your thread. You asked for opinions in your buddy would be ok with 12 week of dbol . Many people say that it can damage your liver and not to go longer than 4 week. I just found that a contradition because people use accutane for 6 month. I think your mate will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Sorry, i wasnt hijaking your thread. You asked for opinions in your buddy would be ok with 12 week of dbol. Many people say that it can damage your liver and not to go longer than 4 week. I just found that a contradition because people use accutane for 6 month. I think your mate will be fine
    I was just kidding around with you bro. LOL

Does accutane carry the same hepatoxicity as d-bol?

UPDATE.......

Bad news, my buddy just got diagnosed with inflamation of the Prostate and had to quit his d-bol only cycle at week 10. I strongly believe that the d-bol caused this to happen, but he thinks that it was just coincidence. As soon as he finishes his antibiotics he plans on polishing off the 500+ d-bols that he still has left lying around.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Is there nothing you can say to your friend to make him listen? He is going to lose everything.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how old is he?

He is turning 32 this year, but he is stuborn as hell. He still believes that all that has happened to him must have been by chance or if anything, by the three shots of Deca that he took. I really feel quilty now for introducing AAS to him. He was training pretty hardcore for the last 4 years or so and wanted to take it to the next level so, I offered a Test/Deca/D-bol stack. He didn't want the Test, ended up dropping the Deca after 3 shots and fell in love with the d-bol.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    did anyone else catch that he had gained 14 pounds after 7 weeks? wow, most gain that in the first 3 weeks. This guy doesn't have a clue and needs to get one...oh well, it aint me. I'd say he'll be alright. the amount of stress he is putting on his liver is no where near the level of an alcoholic, and those guys go at it for years. I'd urge him to drink more water and maybe another form of liver protectant like cran extract
    Thank you, i thought i was the only one who caught this. Sorry to hear about the prostate, but your friend obviously had no clue about either training or diet. 14 lbs after 7 weeks, id tend to guess 13.9 of it is water. I put on 20 lbs from 40mg ed during the first 4 weeks of my cycle. Tell him to send me his last 500, ill make good use of them.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    You could always switch his dbol for a fake placebo if you can find it. I know thats mean but hey, It'll keep him from a liver transplant.

16 weeks of Dbol with no anti-E's and only clomid PCT.???
    Ifell kinda sorry that he won't listen to ya.

decaboy is offline Junior Member
    id just take his **** away man. i wonder what his next cycles gonna look like lol

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread has really turned into a big joke, its kind of funny. LOL
    What do you expect? Do you expect us to CONTINUE giving the SAME answer to your SAME QUESTION. Yes it is a health risk. What more do you want? Do you want us to go to his house and talk to him for you?
    Plain and simple: LET HIM LEARN if he is that stubborn.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Does He Have A Computer? If So Put His Ass On Here He Will Straiten Up. I Did A D-bol Olny Cycle For 4 Weeks. Actually Kept Some Of What Little Gains I Got, But When I Got To This Site And Read The Threads I Felt Like An Ass.

Thread Information