Thread: first cycle

rk713 is offline Junior Member

first cycle

hey guys this is my first cycle and i wanna do test enathate im debating between 15 and 20 weeks and the dosage. 750mgs a week or 1000mgs a weekhow much test is to much to run a week. thanks for the help

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - that is too long for a first cycle IMO - 12 weeks tops and all you should need is 500mg a week for some solid gains - research a little more on this and you will see anywhere from 10 to 12 weeks is the consensus - so read up a little more before jumping in but you are certainly headed in the right direction - Best of luck

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rk713
    hey guys this is my first cycle and i wanna do test enathate im debating between 15 and 20 weeks and the dosage. 750mgs a week or 1000mgs a weekhow much test is to much to run a week. thanks for the help
    way too much and too long for a first

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Bro...how the F can you have over 100 posts and still think this is logical? You know this is a sh!t 1st 2nd or even 3rd cycle..........are you just looking for conversation?

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Bro...how the F can you have over 100 posts and still think this is logical? You know this is a sh!t 1st 2nd or even 3rd cycle..........are you just looking for conversation?

D
    test takes 4 to 5 weeks to kick in that way ill have 10 weeks in the cycle.i know people do 500mg a week i was thinking i could do 750.from what ive read is about 12 to 15 weeks your receptor sites get full.thats were i got the 15 weeks from.any help is appreciated

test takes 4 to 5 weeks to kick in that way ill have 10 weeks in the cycle.i know people do 500mg a week i was thinking i could do 750.from what ive read is about 12 to 15 weeks your receptor sites get full.thats were i got the 15 weeks from.any help is appreciated
    Dude...dont get caught in the "more is better mentallity".
    My 1st cycle was 250mg e5d for 12 weeks(350mg/wk)......I put on 25lbs and kept 18! My current cycle is ONLY 200mg/wk!!!!!!! I am up 10+lbs...

Never take more than the min ammount neede to grow. Remeber....sides are dose related.

D

Dude...dont get caught in the "more is better mentallity".
    My 1st cycle was 250mg e5d for 12 weeks(350mg/wk)......I put on 25lbs and kept 18! My current cycle is ONLY 200mg/wk!!!!!!! I am up 10+lbs...

Never take more than the min ammount neede to grow. Remeber....sides are dose related.

D
    so 500mgs a week 250 twice a week for 12 weeks it wouldnt be good to go for 15 just curious,.

so 500mgs a week 250 twice a week for 12 weeks it wouldnt be good to go for 15 just curious,.
    Now, why would you quote me and toatlly diregard my dosage advice? Do you know sowmthing I dont about it? Could you teach me?

12 is long enough man.

D

Now, why would you quote me and toatlly diregard my dosage advice? Do you know sowmthing I dont about it? Could you teach me?

12 is long enough man.

D
    ive heard differnet things and i never did it personally so i asking advice i didnt mean to offend u.woulsd it be to hard on your body to do 15 weeks or would u gains slow down just curious.thanks for the help.
    i just run nov. and clomid at the right.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    400mg a week of ent is optimal for a first cycle. Throw in some EQ at 400mg a week if you can.

weeks 1-10 400mg Test enat
    weeks 1-10 400mg EQ
    split up the doses 200mg of each every 4 days. You can put them in the same needle.

dont forget clomid also.

Thread Information