HUNTER1 is offline Member

What To Add To Cycle?

hello all,

planning to start a cycle in the upcoming weeks. Stats are 5'9, 175, 15%bf. I've already got 8 amps sust. 250 mg, 100 tabs d-bol, 8 amps deca , and nolv./clomid.

Planning on running this:
    wk 1-8 sust 250 mg/wk
    wk 1-8 deca 200 mg/wk
    wk 1-4 d-bol 20 mg/day
    novaledex wk. 1-12
    clomid wk 10-12

My question is should i add anything to this cycle. If so should i restructure what i have. I have access to test enthate, cyp., prop and winny. All help would be appreciated. thanks for your time.

Until later love, peace, and chicken greece

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    How many cycles have you run in the past? Looks like your first, right?

Basically, the vets all say that you should stay away from Sust, especially at such a low dosage. Definitely invest in Ethan or Cyp in my opinion. Single ester tests are better for such low dosages...and also easier to use since you don't need to time injections as much as sust.

Other than that, your cycle looks good to me, although I personally am scared to use D-bol on my first cycle.

I'm on my first real cycle too. I'm using Test Ethan and Deca . That's it, but my dosages are higher than yours...since I've run a (messed-up) cycle before.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    This is what i would run:

week 1-10 test ent or cyp 500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg/week
    nolva week 1-10 10-20mg ED
    Clomid 300/100/50

You dont need the d-bol to "kickstart" the cycle because of the prop in the sus....You will like the ent or the cyp much better than the sus..............Also you should split the doses up, so you will be injecting 250mg of cyp or ent and 150mg of deca every 4 days.

if you want to run the d-bol with the cyp or ent run it like you had it.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    thanks guys, this is my first cycle. What are your thoughts on test prop., sounds like good stuff to me.

is there anyway to incorparate it into the cycle i have planned. if not, how can i run the test enth. in the one i have planned?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    thanks guys, this is my first cycle. What are your thoughts on test prop., sounds like good stuff to me.

is there anyway to incorparate it into the cycle i have planned. if not, how can i run the test enth. in the one i have planned?
    Prop is no good for a rookie....you have to shoot it too often......every day or every other day.

Dont do multiple compounds on your 1st cycle.....stick with Test E only at 350ish mg/wk. Learn how your body responds to it before you jump into the other stuff.
    D

Thread Information