Thread: Gyno Questions

tbone44 is offline New Member

Gyno Questions

I am contemplating a cycle of Sustanon 250.

I am planning on taking 10mg of Nolvadex daily. Is this sufficient?

I am very paranoid about gyno. What are the symptoms? Will my nipples be sore to the touch? Will they itch?

I was talking to a friend of mine that is a competitive bodybuilder and he told me that I should take 20-30mg of nolva for 2 days, and then take 2 days off, and so on and so forth throughout the cycle. Is this a good idea? Why or why not?

I was also told that I should take armidex to combat existing gyno if it happens to appear. Is this a good idea?

Sorry for all the newbie questions, but I am prone to gyno and paranoid. Thanks in advance for any information. It is greatly appreciated.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Need more info than "I am contemplating a cycle of Sustanon 250"

How long and how much?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep. Need more info.

But there's a tonne of info on AR about Gyno, do a search.

If you're too lazy, here's a lazy answer.

10mg Nolva ED will be good enough for the most part. IF your nips are itchy, sore or don't feel right, then you can up the dose to as much as 40mg per day.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Yep. Need more info.

But there's a tonne of info on AR about Gyno, do a search.

If you're too lazy, here's a lazy answer.

10mg Nolva ED will be good enough for the most part. IF your nips are itchy, sore or don't feel right, then you can up the dose to as much as 40mg per day.
    Exactly.

My bad fellas. I was going to take 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. I am planning on running HCG , and clomid afterwards as well. I am just really curious about taking 20-30mg for 2 days and then off for 2 days. Is that a good idea? Also, will they be sore to the touch, or itch if I get it? The reason I ask, is that on my first cycle of deca /winstol, I thought that my nipples were hurting, but they weren't sore to the touch. I didn't have gyno, just paranoia.

Also, is Armidex worth the $?
    Thanks again guys

Not really a good idea. Arimidex is worth the money, but just on Sustanon 250 alone at the rate you're running it, it's pointless IMO. You can control your water retention with your diet and exercise.

I don't see any chemical sense in taking Nolva 2 on/2 off. Your body doesn't need to regulate anything or doesn't become accustom to Nolva, resulting in needed to mini-cycle it. Just take 10mg ED. Hell, you don't even need too for that matter.

I barely take Nolva. Only when I feel something. I'm not too prone too it, you don't know unless you try. But keep it at 10mg a day. No need for the fancy schmancy mumbo jumbo.

Thanks Ronny. If symptoms do occur, I know to up the dosage until they subside, but after that, should I go back to 10mg/day, or should I stay up on it? Also, my friend said that Armidex got rid of "most of his gyno" before a contest. I know that requires surgery, but he said that if it has not "hardened", the Armidex will get rid of most of that. It must have just been bloat from the test huh? My friend looks really goodhb, and did well at his last amateur show, so I don't want to knock him. I appreciate the help, and I will start w/ 10mg/ed. Thanks

Yep. Take 40mg, then play it by feel. If it feels better the next day, take a lower dose. If it feels worse, take a higher dose. Eventually get it back to 10mg.

Thread Information