wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member

slightly ripped delt (Now what)???

if it aint one thing its another....... now im in the middle of cycle and from what i hear i ripped my delt slightly. burning sensation.do i quit my cycle or work around it?? what do you guys think. 29yrs young/5-11/235 lbs now 5weeks in. 20 mlgs d-day/500 test-wk/400 deCa -wk.gettn pissed off keep running into lil probs.thanks.

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    never been but know a few who have. from what i hear it sucks. personally, i would quit. no sense in continuing if you can't give it 100%. you also run the risk of injuring it even more if you don't give it time to heal

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    is it that bad that u struggle to do any exercise?

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member
    well i did my shoulders last night everything was not to bad just a little warm. for last set i did upright rows then it started to burn a little. it seems to be the bench position on chest that realy f---ks with it. dumbbell press etc. the pushing motion .the farthest back motion right when you start to extend back out.i guess i can kind of work around it. what do you guys think?? oh yeah pulling for back etc doesnt seem to bother it. will my cyle actualy help heal it or stop?????? thanks for ur help.

Thread Information