ray26 is offline New Member

cycle question please help

hello yea im gonna finally try my first cycle ever my goal is to gain atleast 20lbs of muscle im 5'10 185 26 years old i've been lifting hard now for a year and im pretty much stuck now where im at. doesnt seem like it's gonna change much either so i know it's about that time to get that first cycle in now i definitely wanna go with test but some guy at my gym that sales it tells me that if i just do that alone without combining it i'll lose it all fast when im done he suggest i do it with deca but i hear alot of you here dont like it from what ive read so i wanna ask u all is this true will i lose most of my gains on just test alone and if i should combine it with what? thanx

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    run test by itself like this:

wk 1-10 test e or cyp 400mg
    nolva 10mg ED
    start pct 2 weeks after last shot

check the link on my siganture

platinum is offline Associate Member
    good advice above. I don't have anything against deca ...when it's taken with test. Keep in mind, however, that the guy giving you the advice to use deca is also selling it. Think maybe there's a hidden motive there? Anyway, what you keep after cycle is highly dependent on you, your PCT, and how you continue to train, eat, etc AFTER you come off. It's always been my thought that the real work starts after the cycle...when you don't get the insane pumps, when you don't want to go to the gym, when you don't want to eat, when you feel depressed, etc. Be consistent and I bet you'll be happy with what you keep.

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    I am on my first cycle and it is test cyp. The reason u want to go with this is becasue it has a long half life and injections are only twice a week (monday and Thursday). I am injecton 600 mg's week. I would suggest a good pct after and u will maintain most of not all your gains. The guy at your gym is not going to make much money from u if all u cycle is test, so he is prolly trying to fool you, but dont let it happen. Like mentioned above use nolva and i would suggest also using L-dex to keep your water bloat down, if u do choose to use test cyp. I am out Fuller

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You can run test by itself and get great gains that you will keep. By stacking gear you just improve your gains and with deca being a slower, more quality gain AS you would keep a little more muscle. Deca is a great AS, its very safe and gives good gains. The reason that it is not liked by some people is the possibility of deca dick which can easily be avoided by combining it with test and propper pct.

thanx i appreciate ur help how much gain u think i will see from that way and and how much of that would i keep around post cycle i pretty much lift 4-5days a week hour or more maxing out alot to 8reps on most workouts

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    15 pounds on cycle and probably keep 12 but it really depends on your body. I put on 15 pounds and kept it all off of 7weeks of deca when I started (not a good cycle). Most people would think thats impossible.

platinum is offline Associate Member
    How much you gain and keep is largely dependent on your nutrition, rest, lifting during and after cycle. How much will you gain and keep? How hard are you going to work?

cool thanx for the replys that was fast lol i think im gonna go with what consistency said 400mg test with nolva ED that sounds good to me. that dude at my gym does sound skitchy i can see him just trying to beat me for more money

im definitely gonna keep going at it hard now during and after so hopefully i do keep most gains

Thread Information