STACKED is offline New Member

Lasix Help Withplease

Using Serostim Cynomeland Clem As Educational Thread Describes
    Win Eod And Sust 250 2cc A Week And Deca 300 Once Aweek
    How Can I Use Lasix

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    From my understanding lasix is a very potent waterloss agent. Are you cutting for a competition?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Please be EXTREMELY CAREFUL WITH THIS STUFF.....It is very dangerous.....I can tell that you do not need to use this.........It is only used to make weight for a competition or before going to a bodybuilding show...All the people i have seen use this are under an IV right after the use.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STACKED
    Using Serostim Cynomeland Clem As Educational Thread Describes
    Win Eod And Sust 250 2cc A Week And Deca 300 Once Aweek
    How Can I Use Lasix
    You can't! Not unless you want to really mess yourself up. Lasix is used in real medicine for people with congenital heart failure that have fluid buildup in the lungs and interstitial spaces. You don't have either of these. By taking lasix you will not only pull out the water in your body possibly causing dehydration or worse, but you will also leave your body chemically unballanced because Lasix does not leave all electrolytes in your body after it pulls out the water. Trust us, unless you have CHF, STAY AWAY FROM LASIX!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - lasix is not to be played with- you can dehydrate yourself and throw your electrolytes out of whack in a vey short time - this is used for people in congestive heart failure - your body will shed water but also potassium - this can lead to fatal cardiac rhythms - stay away from it

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro - lasix is not to be played with- you can dehydrate yourself and throw your electrolytes out of whack in a vey short time - this is used for people in congestive heart failure - your body will shed water but also potassium - this can lead to fatal cardiac rhythms - stay away from it
    Thank You....glad to see someone on the same line as me

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Had a young fit male ( yes a BB ) die in my ER in last year - from use of this diuretic prepping for a contest - stay away !!!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I think it is right up there with DNP .

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Everyone is right on! Please stay away from the lasix. There are no benefits worth its consequences. Other than the mentioned above, lasix pulls potassium out of your body which results in arrhythmias of your heart........not good!
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    There are better thing you can do to combat the water retention...my sports med doc takes the aldactone which is a milder diuretic than lasix or dyazide for that matter, while running GH, but you can get extremely dehydrated extremely quickly, even if they are both potassium sparing. I usually lose 4-5lbs of fluids with just 2 tabs of dyazide. Cut back on your sodium intake and increase your distilled water intake. I find the sides from the GH pass after about 2 months.

Thread Information