ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

liquid nolvadex or femera

what's up fellaz,

stats: age 23 6'0 205lbs 13%bf.

cycle: weeks 1-8 tren 75mg ed
    weeks 1-8 prop 100mg ed pct afterwards.

this is my 3 cycle of this and so far i've loved it. my first cycle i did prop at 50mg ed and got no bloat. but once i bumped the prop to 100 mg i noticed some bloat from the prop. i intially wanted to add nolvadx and liquidex to keep the bloat to bare minimum... but now i heard that liquid femera will take the place for both nolvadex and liquidex... so how much should i take a day? and the liquid femera can be taken orally or have to be injected.. thanks alot?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Use L-dex and Nolva(.25mg + 10mg)

Femara not only has stronger adverse effects on lipids than L-dex, but it also cannot be used in conjunction with Nolva, and a SERM should be used throughout

I would also extend the test to wk10 so your coming off of it alone. Recovery will be much easier

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cant get your hands on liquidex then run the femera however. It is a very strong anti-e that works really well.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Actually correction. Femara can be used with Nolva, but you'll see a reduction in femara blood plasma level. The percentage will rely on Nolva dosing, but 20mg has been shown to produce a 37.6% drop

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot about the advice guys. i will extend the prop to week 10. but i'm still confused about the nolva and femera.

i was under the assumtion that femera took the place of the combination of nolva and liquidex. is femera dangerous????/

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Femerra works extremely well but has a few more side affects. I really dont think you have anything to worry about.

Thread Information