Thread: info

chazz is offline Junior Member

info

the dbol pills i got are just like the pic in this forum pink have the snake on one side i took them but did not gain any thing but i did not drink alot of water with them an i herd you should is there any other way to check an should i have put on weight no mater what

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all it sounds to me like it was a Dbol only cycle, which is stupid, any weight (water) that you would gain you would loose anyway. Now as far as your question goes how much did you eat? how much did you sleep? how much did you train? all these factors play into how much a person will gain on a cycle. You dont just take steroids and expect to gain muscle with minimal or no effort.

Bartleby is offline Member
    if you only did a dbol you shouldnt have been expecting to keep any gains anyway.....next time stack the dbol with TEST, or better yet just stick with TEST....

yes i am doing all those things i might be new to the board but im not a first timer i know peaple that have taking the real dboll back in the 80s they were 25 mg pills i just havent done any in along time an lost track with friends so now im here with all of you trying to find out whats good today anwho to trust an who not to trust an talk about difrent things soback to the qest should i have put on any weight with these 5 mg pills i was taking 30 mg a day an before any one ask i didnt take them all at once

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    You will gain a lot in strength and size on a dbol only cycle but will just about lose everything you gained, put some test in this cycle and itll be good gains that will stick with you with a good diet and training. Oh yea if you use dbols to jumpstart, i would up the dosage to at least 50 mg ed.

rdl

every one here keeps saying take test an you dont keep much on that i would go with deca or equipoise or winstrol an i keep asking questons an never get ansers only what i should take

Thread Information