hapkidoj is offline New Member

I am laying it out...please help...

Basically this is my life... I live in S. Korea now, originally from New York. I have juiced before in my college days, not much but enough. Now I am in my early 30's and still as active as ever. Actually, I am more active. I am heavy into martial arts and play a lot of basketball. I also own a bar out here. I do get enough sleep, like 7-8 hours a day. But I want to get back into weightlifting. I don't want to get big again just I would like to stay lean. My problem is, my legs are giving out and I keep having problems with my lower back. I think it is due to the fact that back in the day, squatting was huge in my workout program and it is pretty non-existent now. So my legs aren't keeping up. I will get back into squatting of course, but do you think I should juice up to give me an edge? I can easily obtain it but I can't easily obtain supplements! Someone please make sense to me... I need some advice...Thanks

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    start the squats again... asap.

i'd get my training and diet down pat before starting a cycle... give it a few months at least.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Start the squats and deadlifts. In fact you should work your whole back out. monster is right you should get back in the routine first before starting AS. When you are ready a deca , test cycle is your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by hapkidoj
    Basically this is my life... I live in S. Korea now, originally from New York. I have juiced before in my college days, not much but enough. Now I am in my early 30's and still as active as ever. Actually, I am more active. I am heavy into martial arts and play a lot of basketball. I also own a bar out here. I do get enough sleep, like 7-8 hours a day. But I want to get back into weightlifting. I don't want to get big again just I would like to stay lean. My problem is, my legs are giving out and I keep having problems with my lower back. I think it is due to the fact that back in the day, squatting was huge in my workout program and it is pretty non-existent now. So my legs aren't keeping up. I will get back into squatting of course, but do you think I should juice up to give me an edge? I can easily obtain it but I can't easily obtain supplements! Someone please make sense to me... I need some advice...Thanks
    Since you're in your 30's, you're having some back problems, and you're in Asia, I'd consider GH for sure, in addition to whatever else you will take. The GH capitol of the world is just a stone's throw South of you

Thread Information