sauceman is offline Junior Member

need some help (cycle question)

hey guys im new! i like it here! i just have a question about my cycle that i will be starting in a few weeks when my gear gets here ! hopefully! im going to be doing the infamous deca /dbol stack this is only my 3rd cycle and the first was oral only so that really doesnt count, but anyways, im going to be doing 30mg/ed of dbol for the first 6 weeks and going 300-400mg deca for the whole 10 weeks. im not sure when to start taking the nolvas, i thought it was the last couple weeks of the cycle but thats y im asking. and as for the clomid, i know you should start it the day after your last oral and a few weeks after the injectables like deca due to the longer half-lifes. but do i start clomid after my 6 weeks of dbol or do i wait after im done with both. i dont know if i will have a crash comin off the dbol? i had a little problem with fat storage after last cycle in my pecs, and they sag a little now, so if you guys could help me out to avoid this again and maybe correct it, i would appreciate it much. thaks for your help AR gang!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Throw the deca out. Use only enet or cyp e4d at 250mlgs. You do need to do some research on first cycles.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    You will need some sort of Testosterone if you like having sex.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    "the infamous deca /dbol stack" ... what the fucck. This is not a stack nor is it infamous. You need to add some sort of test in there no matter what!

Bartleby is offline Member
    bro like everyone said you need some sort of test....drop the deca and get some test, youll be happy you did...good luck...

Thread Information