Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

Clen and t3 fat loss cycle question..

Hey im a completley noob to anything AS so i have a few questions..
    in the beining of may 1st to june 30th i want to run a Clen (2 weeks on 2 weeks of) and t3 all they way through.. curently dieting and lost about 20 lbs. but i just want to a quick solution prior to my trip to mexico.. i read a few articles about it and decided to do something along this outline...
    Clen

Clenbuterol T3
    Day 01 50mg 25mcg
    Day 02 75mg 50mcg
    Day 03-10 100mg 75mcg
    Day 11 75mg 50mcg
    Day 12 75mg 50mcg
    Day 13 50mg 25mcg
    Day 14 50mg 25mcg
    Day 15-30 25mcg

and run a ECA stack on the 15 days that are with out clen..

the only thing that im worries me are the dosages of T3 since it can mess up my tyhroid and i'll end up taking it for the rest of my life.
    any comments will be greatly appriciated..

oh yeah im 230 lbs 6'1 19 year old with no health issues what so ever..

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    If u do not go over the rec dosage of 100 mcg's day and u ramp down u will not have to worry about your thyroid. But make SURE u do ramp up and ramp down on it. I lost 53 lbs in a little less than four months using liquid clen , liquid t3 and the Eca stack. Make sure your diet is in check, and you are hitting the cardio on an empty stomach. Also keep your protein at a high level, to help combat the effects of t3. IMO u will like the results u get from this. I am out Fuller

thenx for the advice bro.. but i dont know what you mean by ramp up and ramp down..?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    even though t3 can't screw up your thyroid forever, it still isn't a drug that should be taken lightly.
    I suggest you go on basskillers site and read all the articles on there about t3 before u start.
    www.basskilleronline.com

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    By ramping up i mean to start with say 25 mcg's/day and work your way up to 100 mcg's/day. And then to ramp down follow the EXACT way that u ramped up. Fuller

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure you monitor your resting body temp before and throughout the t3 supplementing...it's foolish not too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    By ramping up i mean to start with say 25 mcg's/day and work your way up to 100 mcg's/day. And then to ramp down follow the EXACT way that u ramped up. Fuller

yeah of course..

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Make sure you monitor your resting body temp before and throughout the t3 supplementing...it's foolish not too!

what should it range ?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    what should it range ?
    The range depends on what your doing, how much your doing etc..., Optimal resting Meatabolic rate is between 97.6-98.2...What your looking for is any sudden rebound in your temp. If your temp is 98.0 deg every morning for sevearl days or weeks and then it's only 97.5 one morning it's time to stop because your rt3 (reverse) and tsh is now stopping production as well...there is no proper conversion of t4 to t3 because your taking the end result (t3) rather than taking t4 and letting your body do the necessary conversion to t3...so the feedback to your thyroid (shutdown) is much quicker. Adrop of .5 deg or more is a hard signal to stop supplementing with t3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    The range depends on what your doing, how much your doing etc..., Optimal resting Meatabolic rate is between 97.6-98.2...What your looking for is any sudden rebound in your temp. If your temp is 98.0 deg every morning for sevearl days or weeks and then it's only 97.5 one morning it's time to stop because your rt3 (reverse) and tsh is now stopping production as well...there is no proper conversion of t4 to t3 because your taking the end result (t3) rather than taking t4 and letting your body do the necessary conversion to t3...so the feedback to your thyroid (shutdown) is much quicker. Adrop of .5 deg or more is a hard signal to stop supplementing with t3.

thenx a lot prior to beining of the time period of use im a take a 2 weeks worth of temp ture readings and continute through out untill i see a drop or .5-1 degree.. thanks again..

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I would add some test to cut back on the effects of the T3 because it is careless as to what it destroys fat or muscle I would take like 100mg of prop eod just to fight the catabolism and considering it is prop your water retention will be minimal. Just my $.02

Thread Information