MotoLifter is offline Senior Member

Question about gains after cycle...

Ok, i was on deca 400mg/wk, and sust 400/E3D i gained about 25lbs over 8 weeks. now I am in the middle of PCT. I lost about 5 lbs. that I attribute to my girl leaving me and not eatin as much for a few days. anyway my question is when is it normal to stop seeing gains in strenth? I just put up two new personal records in 1 week. Is that normal? and when might i expect these gains to stop? (so I'm not depressed or shocked when it happens). Thanks all, for the info. And one last word...**** THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!! Thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    Ok, i was on deca 400mg/wk, and sust 400/E3D i gained about 25lbs over 8 weeks. now I am in the middle of PCT. I lost about 5 lbs. that I attribute to my girl leaving me and not eatin as much for a few days. anyway my question is when is it normal to stop seeing gains in strenth? I just put up two new personal records in 1 week. Is that normal? and when might i expect these gains to stop? (so I'm not depressed or shocked when it happens). Thanks all, for the info. And one last word...**** THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!! Thanks
    if you are still making strength gains then be happy. the gear might not fully be cleared from your system or still have your blood levels higher than natural.

keep eating hard, training hard, and sleeping hard and the transition from post to off will continue to go smoothly!
    Last edited by daem; 03-01-2004 at 09:12 PM. Reason: grammar

wimp is offline Associate Member
    I loose some strenght gains after a cycle but i dont loose any size. the most important thing is that you have to keep up on your diet and do a proper pct. you can expect to loose strenght but if all your stuff is in check you wont loose size.

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=daem]if you are still making strength gains then be happy. the gear might not fully be cleared from your system or still have your blood levels higher than natural.QUOTE]
    I'd say there still some juice in you.
    You will probably lose more weight too.
    You can try to do things to keep the muscle on, but you can't do anything about the water leaving you from those 25lbs.

Thread Information