noel44 is offline New Member

good cheap cycles

I Live In new mexico, so its a short drive to the border and i was wondering what anabolics i can get from a mex. vet for around 200- 250 $ thanx

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You can get quite a bit of Testosterone in Mexico with that kinda Money. Just don't get caught bringing it back.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    You can get quite a bit of Testosterone in Mexico with that kinda Money. Just don't get caught bringing it back.
    what do u think would be the best test to bring back.....i have some test 400 and test sus., any other good ones, and can i get anti est down there?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Yes DO NOT GET CAUGHT.........They are really starting to crack down on anabolics in the U.S.A...........There is a thread somewhere on here that has information on this...do a search

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Yes DO NOT GET CAUGHT.........They are really starting to crack down on anabolics in the U.S.A...........There is a thread somewhere on here that has information on this...do a search
    will do thanks

bro you can get ANYTHING you want in mexico if you have the cash and speak spanish.............the problem, as stated above, is bringing it back.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, screw Sustanon . I did that on my first cycle, but I should've ran Enanthate or Cypionate .

Stick with Enanthate/Cypionate. I'm not sure on the Anti-E's being available on Mexico so I can't comment on that.

thanks for the feedback guys.....ill have some thinking to do about risking getting caught...long and hard.

If you look like a bodybuilder or are pretty "jacked" then you most likely will get searched by customs.........they look for these kinds of things...its called "profiling"
    i have heard that you can pay a mexican to take your "stuff" across the border for you.

If you look like a bodybuilder or are pretty "jacked" then you most likely will get searched by customs.........they look for these kinds of things...its called "profiling"
    i have heard that you can pay a mexican to take your "stuff" across the border for you.
    well I've dpne it twice.....but it gets harder and harder because i get bigger and bigger, i havnt heard that tho, ill see into it, but i think its best to go on weekends during the day when alot of people are going back and forth, or thats what I've found when I go.

muscle7 is offline New Member
    just came from mexico and i live in NM also.Brought back deca 300x10ml,test enan 250x 10ml,Test prop100 x 10ml and 100 ref simple tabs all for about 260.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle7
    just came from mexico and i live in NM also.Brought back deca 300x10ml,test enan 250x 10ml,Test prop100 x 10ml and 100 ref simple tabs all for about 260.
    hmmmm, did u go to a vet or pharm, cause ive heard good things bout the vet stores......and do u know what all tabs they have? I've only brought back bottles ( deca 300, test 400, d-bol ect.)

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Don't get caught. Try to pay a mexican to bring it across.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Noel44,

bro you can get ANYTHING you want in mexico if you have the cash and speak spanish.............the problem, as stated above, is bringing it back.
    Bad advice. Gee, will it ever end?!

I go to Mexico alot, bring all kindsa stuff back, and I cant even read the menu at Taco Bell.

Stengun

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Last time I was there I spend 500 and got

2x QV deca 300 10ml
    5x QV test enth 250 10ml
    3x QV EQ 200 10ml
    1x QV winny 100 20ml
    1000 Denkal Dbol 10mg

Thread Information