MafiaMan is offline Junior Member

"Speed" Steroid?

I have been researching for a steroid that can possibly make you run faster? A friend, college football player told me fina can help increase your running speed is this a fact? b12? or anything else.. please post so I can research more indept into the matter.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    whatever builds muscle strength without adding alot of mass. Its how you train.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Low reps work white muscle fibers. White muscle fibers are fast twitch. Fast twitch makes you faster.

Train in between 1-4 reps and work with Plyometrics to improve your co-ordination. And don't forget extensive stretching. It's very important for speed.

Ben Johnson was busted with Winstrol -V. Might want to look into that for Anaerobic bursts of energy.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    B12??...
    Anyways, first you need the right training, there is no sense in jumping into steroids if you haven't used specific speed training before. Olympic lifting variations and plyometrics are very effective IMO (as well as track work of course). Once you've reached your potential you can use pretty much any AAS (probably with some anti-e to avoid water retention) as long as you don't overeat and gain too much weight, which could slow you down.
    No drugs will magically develop your fast twitch fibers but you'll be able to train harder and more frequently. That's the exact reason why you want to master the optimal training for speed and power first. If you haven't yet there is no point IMHO.

x_muscle is offline Junior Member
    winny

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    fina is bad for this it is murder on your lungs, hence the dreaded "fina cough" and imo winny isn't so great for this because it makes your muscles tight and more suceptable to injury and cramping, the anwer, as always, TEST!!!!

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Plyometric workouts will help you achieve faster times.

MafiaMan is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your input.! I guess test never fails.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    whatever builds muscle strength without adding alot of mass. Its how you train.

Bingo.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    finally something i know a little about. i used sus a high protein very low carb diet and big time leg workouts. unless ur training for proffesional sports or the olympics diet sus and big time leg workouts will do. im a weekend hardcore athlete football softball basketball at least 3 times a week. after my cycle i was able to run with and run by the guys that were faster than me. im 5'5 190 short stalky with big legs and im not slow. all that twitch muscle and lean muscle stuff is basically for track guys that come out of the blocks but once out the large muscle groups take over. thats why sprinters have huge quads. ive also heard that anavar will help along with some test but the anavar is expensive. and last but not least ben johnson had his world record and gold medal stripped because he tested positive for stanozolol (or however u spell it) which we all know is winstrol .

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    First train and dont look for the easy way out. Next, for a runner, winny-prop-anavar -glucosamine/chondroitin. I did those many years ago and dropped .4 seconds off my 100meters. I am sure you know, that is like going from thinking some day you will be fast to being the **** fastest on the track. But as usual you will lose most of the speed along with the muscle strength a month of two after cycles end. Although your results may vary. I was not big into running, just wanted to find out what juice could do to me since I ran in highschool. I ran 10 100m runs oveer the week before I started the cycle and then 10 100m runs the last week of the cycle. The average difference was .4 seconds between the first 10 runs and the second ten runs.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    darbepoetin

Thread Information