Some ?'s that come to mind...

Today is the start of week 3 on my Test only cycle (Cyp). I had a million questions before I started but luckily found answers to most of them simply by reading the forum. I still have a few questions I was unable to find answers to though...

~ Is it ok to inject in the same spot each time if you're only doing one injection per week? I ask because my first injection went fine, I don't think I even felt the needle go in it was so smooth. My second injection in the same spot (right glute) left a golf ball size bruise that lasted all week. Do I need to be rotating cheeks each week?

~ What could have caused the bruise? Same injection spot? Insertion of the needle too fast/too slow? Insertion of the Test too quick (shouldn't be, I went slow)? Movement of any kind while inserted? I used the suggested 22g 1.5" pin.

~ I was told by someone that the use of AS will cause your organs in your body to grow. Not only that, but the penis being an organ will grow as well. Now I find this a little hard to believe (as well as funny)... but if it is true, when does this usually take effect, cause I sure could use it!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    First off the more you rotate sites the better so switch to the other cheak every week

second. You could of clinched when you did it, hit some scar tissue, etc.

third, your thinking of HGH for organs growing, not normal AS

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Today is the start of week 3 on my Test only cycle (Cyp). I had a million questions before I started but luckily found answers to most of them simply by reading the forum. I still have a few questions I was unable to find answers to though...

~ Is it ok to inject in the same spot each time if you're only doing one injection per week? I ask because my first injection went fine, I don't think I even felt the needle go in it was so smooth. My second injection in the same spot (right glute) left a golf ball size bruise that lasted all week. Do I need to be rotating cheeks each week?

~ What could have caused the bruise? Same injection spot? Insertion of the needle too fast/too slow? Insertion of the Test too quick (shouldn't be, I went slow)? Movement of any kind while inserted? I used the suggested 22g 1.5" pin.

~ I was told by someone that the use of AS will cause your organs in your body to grow. Not only that, but the penis being an organ will grow as well. Now I find this a little hard to believe (as well as funny)... but if it is true, when does this usually take effect, cause I sure could use it!
    Never shoot the same spot more than once a week. Even though you are doing it once a week, I would rotate sites just to get in the habit and it helps avoid scar tissue.

The bruise came from either moving the needle too much or nicking a vein on the way in which causes a subdermal hematoma. Fancy word for a bruise.

Lastly, the only organs I think that can enlarge with overuse is the heart, and even that is not proven. It is mostly HGH that is the culprit of organ growth. Sorry, but your johnson is not an organ and it does not grow on AAS. Just desires alot of action

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    copycat.................Just Kidding

Thread Information