jaja is offline New Member

Last Bit Of Help With My Cycle

Right almost there: Letrozole to start with 2wks prior of starting a 10wk course of Cypionate ,I know the Letro will suppress my sex drive but the Cyp(test)should cancel that out.Then after my 10wks I follow up with some Clomi...My questions are
    1. At what stage do I stop taking the Letro?how much Letro?
    2. At what stage do I start taking the Clomi?how much Clomi?
    3. I'm taking 500mg of Cyp will it be best to shoot 1per/wk or divide it into 2 shots?also
    should I pyrimad it..
    1wk 250 ... 6wk 500
    2wk 250 ... 7wk 500
    3wk 500 ... 8wk 500
    4wk 500 ... 9wk 250
    5wk 500 ... 10wk 250

4. Whats the 100% pure pharmaceutical grade enhancing compound steroids like sold in the Roid Shop,I was thinking about incorporating Winn50 or should I wait until my second cycle?
    Alot of questions, so alot of thanks goes out for all you who help and advise.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Hi there. Do not pyramid dosages it will lead to unstable levels and side effects. Pick a dose and stick to it. 500mg split into 2 shots per week is good. PCT should commence 18 days after last shot. Run the letro throughout cycle and run it for PCT too along with your clomid. I like to run PCT for at least 30 days and sometimes longer If I still feel crap (no libido ect). Letro should not negatively affect libido at low dosage .5 a day. Forget the roid store they are not real AS they are supps named after gear.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Tapering-off on cycles is very old-school. That used to be common practice back in the '80's and early 90's before the advent of Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). In it's own way, PCT is as instrumental to your long-term gains as doing steroids themselves.

This is still one of the most comprehensive articles on Post Cycle Therapy. Even if you don't run it just as mapped-out, it leaves no aspect of PCT unaddressed.

"http://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?t=209758"

Also, breaking up your weekly dose into two shots, as Perfectbeast says, will help keep your levels, well, level.

Good luck!

-BigLittleTim

jaja is offline New Member
    Many Thanks to you both.

Thread Information