Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    seamonkey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20

    Just some advice please?

    Hey guys, I just planned out a first cycle with the help of a few boys on here who have helped me personally and I just wanted to see what the rest of you thought about it. Looks like this:
    Weeks 1-12 test E @ 500mgs/week
    Weeks 1-11 Eq @ 400mgs/week
    Weeks 15-18 clomid 300 day one/100 ten days/50 ten days
    Weeks 1-18 nolvadex 20mgs/ED
    Weeks 1-12 L-dex .25mgs/ED

    I think this looks alright after a lot of time on here and a lot of reading. I know some of your will want stats so here they are.
    5'8" , 220lbs, 12-14% bf (been awhile since I had my last test done), training for 2 years, age 22, successful powerlifting background, diet in check, train as hard as my body allows. I want to get some good solid mass and try to keep most of it, then run a future cutting cycle. I will be shooting every Sunday and Thursday @250mgs test and 200mg EQ. Just any comments or suggestions or flames what ever please let me hear them ,I just really want to do this right. Thanks guys.

  2. #2
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Everything looks good but the clomid: Do it like this

    Day 1 300mg
    Day 2 100
    Day 3-28 50

    Oh unless you know your prone for est related sides imo you dont need 20mg on nolva do 10

  3. #3
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Day1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid

  4. #4
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    I'm going to catch a rash of **** for this, but if you're goal is weight gain, you may want to save the eq for the future cutting cycle and run nandralone instead.

  5. #5
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    He can still run Eq but maybe some dbol at first.

  6. #6
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    I dont think running a first time cycle you should add the EQ. In my opinion you should try the test only cycle first and see how you react. Save the EQ for your cutting cycle.

  7. #7
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    He can still run Eq but maybe some dbol at first.
    Or maybe test prop. I'm not crazy about dbol , the test does a job on the BP enough as it is. I also think that deca and eq are interchangeable for the most part in massing cycles. If he does plan on running a cutting cycle, I just thought that maybe the eq would be better served there.

  8. #8
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey
    Hey guys, I just planned out a first cycle with the help of a few boys on here who have helped me personally and I just wanted to see what the rest of you thought about it. Looks like this:
    Weeks 1-12 test E @ 500mgs/week
    Weeks 1-11 Eq @ 400mgs/week
    Weeks 15-18 clomid 300 day one/100 ten days/50 ten days
    Weeks 1-18 nolvadex 20mgs/ED
    Weeks 1-12 L-dex .25mgs/ED

    I think this looks alright after a lot of time on here and a lot of reading. I know some of your will want stats so here they are.
    5'8" , 220lbs, 12-14% bf (been awhile since I had my last test done), training for 2 years, age 22, successful powerlifting background, diet in check, train as hard as my body allows. I want to get some good solid mass and try to keep most of it, then run a future cutting cycle. I will be shooting every Sunday and Thursday @250mgs test and 200mg EQ. Just any comments or suggestions or flames what ever please let me hear them ,I just really want to do this right. Thanks guys.
    Oh by the way brother, welcome to the board and congratulations on a thoroughly decent first post. We don't see that too often.

    Anybody else see the most recent "can i drink winny depot" post?

  9. #9
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I dont think running a first time cycle you should add the EQ. In my opinion you should try the test only cycle first and see how you react. Save the EQ for your cutting cycle.
    i agree....

  10. #10
    Paranoid's Avatar
    Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    316
    The Clomid usage is a bit of a personal preference thing, personally I use it as such:
    Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-14 100mg
    Day 15-28 50mg

    As for the Armidex, why not run it all the way up to PCT?

  11. #11
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Finally, a newbie who researched well. It all looks fgood to go but I would agree with the others...save the eq for a second cycle. Your cycle shows you are patient and researched things, so just run the test and you will be amazed. Start the stacking on your following cycles. Good luck bro!

  12. #12
    Linebacker's Avatar
    Linebacker is offline suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    23

    pretty solid

    yeah, I agree. That's a pretty solid first cycle bro. Adding some Dbol would be a good idea though, cause usually on ppl's 1st cycle of Dbol, weight gain can exceed 4lbs a week.

  13. #13
    Swellin Guest
    Okay...I know this goes against the grain...adn test only for a first cycle and all that jazz......but there is a benefit from the EQ for bulking....EQ hunger.

    For a first cycle...I promise you will begin to feel like giving up on the eating. If you have something to help your appetite, it should really help.

    There is a potential compromise, if you decide to go test only......B12. Get some injectable B12 to help with the appetite if it becomes a problem.

    The benefit of a test only cycle is that you learn how your body responds to a single compound. If you run two compounds...you really have no idea which one is doing what. This doesn't matter if you only run one cycle....(hahahahahahaha)....but nobody runs only one cycle. We all say that we are only going to do this once...and by the third week of your first cycle...you already know what you plan to run next time.

    In the long run, it is important to know how you respond to each compound. It can keep you from having problems down the road...and can save you a boatload of money, too.

  14. #14
    seamonkey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I'm going to catch a rash of **** for this, but if you're goal is weight gain, you may want to save the eq for the future cutting cycle and run nandralone instead.
    I decided not to use the Deca , just on fear of it shutting my body down as hard as I heard it does. I also wanted to use the EQ on the recommendation that most people keep more of the gains when EQ is used instead of Deca. The last reason I want to use the EQ is for the appetite thing. I eat a lot and have been for the last two years but a little bit of help in that department would be helpful as well. I had actually planned on Deca and have it in my possesion but under the the advice of some others on here personally I have decided to go with the EQ if I don't just run the test. Thanks for your comment though.

  15. #15
    seamonkey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Finally, a newbie who researched well. It all looks fgood to go but I would agree with the others...save the eq for a second cycle. Your cycle shows you are patient and researched things, so just run the test and you will be amazed. Start the stacking on your following cycles. Good luck bro!
    I may just decide to run the Test alone, however my decision to run the EQ was based on the fact that there is limited sides that come out of EQ. I have basically looked at pros vs. cons of running it with the test. I think it will help me keep on more of the mass I put on, it should help me with my appetite as i know that diet and eating is probably the most important factor in running a good cycle. So I kind of came to the conclusion that I willl hopefully get more out of the cycle by putting it in than by not running it at all. I think it is important to know how your body reacts to each individual steroid and for that reason I may run only the test. Thanks.

  16. #16
    seamonkey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker
    yeah, I agree. That's a pretty solid first cycle bro. Adding some Dbol would be a good idea though, cause usually on ppl's 1st cycle of Dbol, weight gain can exceed 4lbs a week.
    I had thought about d-bol for this as well, but that was before I really researched the steroid thing at all. I then came to the conclusion that I did not want to use an oral on my first cycle. I realize the mass and strength gains may be incredible but i feel possible sides and complications just outweighed the benifits. Back pumps, liver pain, etc....... just turned me off of the d-bol especially as my powerlifting background has left me with some pretty amazing back pumps just naturally so I fear I would not even be able to walk after deadlifting 550lbs if I used the d-bol. Thnaks for the input though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •