gixxer is offline Associate Member

What the F&!@,strength through the roof but size dwindles?

What is the best reps and sets to bring size on gear?
    i'm in 6-8 reps range but my arms lag size,but week to week i get freaking stronger on 50mg naps 1000mg wk test.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    eat more protein..... 500 grams a day... for 200lbs man...........

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    What is the best reps and sets to bring size on gear?
    i'm in 6-8 reps range but my arms lag size,but week to week i get freaking stronger on 50mg naps 1000mg wk test.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I'm going to give it a try ,that would be 2.5 grms per lb,i'm doing 1.5 per lb of body weight.I thought it was enough?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    How many calories are you taking in, ur losing size on 1 gram of test... you should be a bloated piece of work?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yea.. you will gain on 1.5..

swolecat and a couple of others recommend 500grams.... i am trying.. it is hard, but makes alot of sense....

and i had stopped growing on 300gr....

just my experience....

by the way..

my bench went from 325 to 500 x1

insane stength gains...........

I'm going to give it a try ,that would be 2.5 grms per lb,i'm doing 1.5 per lb of body weight.I thought it was enough?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Monster,not losing size.Just getting strong as hell...I dont get the bloat with test like some people.I stopped lifting for 1 1/2 years from a motorcycle crash and went from 200 to 165,2wks into a cycle i'm 175 no bloat,doing 3k calories and 250 pro but my arms lag but poundages are jumping.Or i could be jumping ahead of myself.Its the 1st day of my 3rd week did chest and did some cybex seated dips for example and the whole stack is easy for 6reps but my tris feel small?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Monster,not losing size.Just getting strong as hell...I dont get the bloat with test like some people.I stopped lifting for 1 1/2 years from a motorcycle crash and went from 200 to 165,2wks into a cycle i'm 175 no bloat,doing 3k calories and 250 pro but my arms lag but poundages are jumping.Or i could be jumping ahead of myself.Its the 1st day of my 3rd week did chest and did some cybex seated dips for example and the whole stack is easy for 6reps but my tris feel small?
    I feel ya bro, the strength will come first, and then the size bro.. I'd bump the calories.. Eat everything when ur bulking.. God bless if you don't bloat off a gram of test!!!! I wish i was like that..

Thanks guys for your insight!

Thread Information