Thread: injection????

qckgixxer1k is offline Junior Member

injection????

So yesturday i injected into my right glute (upper outter part). I stuck myself two times because the first spot i hit i guess i hit a nerve. So now today my upper part of my leg and my right glute is killing me. Is this normal? By the way i changed the needle after every time I injected. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    What did you inject and how much??

test 250.... 2cc's

anyone?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    being sore after injection is nothing to worry about, as long as it's not showing signs of being infected than your fine

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    If it is swollen and or red or warm to the touch then it could be infected......As others have stated, you will be a little sore after injections. Its just part of the game bro.

Always be AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE when injecting something into your body. Clean the tops of bottles and your skin(before and after) with alcohol before EVERY injection.

yeah im a little sore... it's getting a little better. Thanks for the feedback guys.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll get used to it. Like power said it's part of the game. After a while and practice the injections become nothing. Try injecting every day for months then you have no joice but to get used to it. That's what most of us are doing here with cycles like Tren . Also, once you build up good muscle mass the injections become more dull and easier to deal with. I find that injecting into thicker or dense muscle mass is much more easier than in my glutes. I stick to my delts or thigh's now. My glutes are ok but I have built up so much mass that now I dont feel the injections even after an hour.

it's just weird because my first 3 shots went fine, just a little bit of soreness. But the 4th shot was the one that killed me. I've been massagging the hell out of it so it feels 10 times better. We'll see how the shot goes tommorow.

Thread Information