Thread: Winstrol Depot

hammerhead is offline Member

Winstrol Depot

If you read this info on Winny tabs here on AR:

"after a longer intake such a high quantity of tablets can lead to gastrointestinal pain and an undesired increase in the liver values since the tablets -as already mentioned- are. 1 7-alpha alkylated and thus are a considerable stress on the liver. Male athletes who have access to the injectable Winstrol Depot should therefore prefer this form of administration to the tab-lets.

you may get the impression that the injectable winstrol depot is not alkylated whereas the tablets are - so the depot is safer. After looking further into the stuff it seems to me that the injectable winstrol depot is also C17-alpha-alkylated. That's why you can drink it. But I still cannot find anything that comes right out and says that the depot is alkylated nor can I find anything that says it isn't.

Who knows for sure what the answer is? Is Winstrol Depot C17-alpha-alylated and if it is then how in the hell can it be any safer than the pills? If it isn't then how in the hell can you drink it without it being destroyed by the liver?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    It is c17-aa and will still eat up your liver.

they are just saying that male athletes would rather take the injectable, as it does not have to pass through the liver twice.

doggmah is offline New Member
    I only plan on doing 1 cycle, so is it really going to destroy my liver. What I actually obtained was a 100 mg/ml bottle of Stanozolol which I am assuming is the same as Winstol.

Jackman is offline Banned
    it is winny

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doggmah
    I only plan on doing 1 cycle, so is it really going to destroy my liver. What I actually obtained was a 100 mg/ml bottle of Stanozolol which I am assuming is the same as Winstol.
    I would suggest doing no cycles until you learn more.

Thread Information