w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

Can fina affect blood sugar....

and thyroid function? this is my third cycle of fina alone im currently 1 1/2 weeks into cycle at 100mg/ed. the other night got light headed dizzy ( i had consumed a 1100 cal. post workout shake 230 gm carbs 60 sugar 50 protein about 2 1/2 hours prior to feelin dizzy then about 1 hour after shake had another 300 calorie meal with 100 gm of complex carbs) went home tested blood sugar and it was at 78.went to doc he thinks the juice is affecting my blood sugar and thryoid production so sent me for blood tests. anyone else ever have this happen? is it possible or maybe something else??

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about the sauce, but I'm pretty sure that 230 grams of simple carbs will affect blood sugar ever so slightly.

Just about everything effects Blood Sugar levels to some degree.
    TSW

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS effect both BG and t3...most bodybuilders experience hypo at some point if your not consuming meals fairly frequently. Try switching to lower GI carbs to give you a more steady flow of blood sugar. post workout is the only time i can see using high GI carbs like dextrose, or maltodextrin found in protein shakes and carb drinks etc...

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Your blood sugar was 78? Well that is a good normal number! Not sure about the other issue.

Peace,

CC

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    60g of suger???? **** thats kinda crappy.
    Last edited by PurePower; 02-29-2004 at 04:07 PM.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    it wasnt 230 grams of simple sugar it is 53 simple and 178 complex carbs . i agree the only time i take simple sugars in is post workout to help replenish muscle glycogen storages. and i do eat very frequent meals, roughly every 2 hrs. the doc told me 78 was very low considering what i had eating and knowing me and my family, that is why it worried me and him...

Thread Information