mb31 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Is This Enough For An Effective First Cycle?

I AM STARTING MY FIRST CYCLE. THE GUY I AM GETTING MY GEAR FROM TOLD ME THAT A 6 WEEK CYCLE WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ME, HERE IT IS.

WEEK 1-2 3/4 CC SUST 250 MON. & FRI
    3/4 CC DECA 200 MON & FRI

WEEK 3-5 1CC SUST MON & FRI
    1CC DECA MON & FRI

WEEK 6 1/2 SUST MON & FRI
    1/2 DECA MON & FRI

I DONT FEEL THIS IS ENOUGH, ANY SUGGESTIONS. HERE ARE MY STATS. 25, 5'10" 220LBS ABOUT 15% BF(YA I KNOW ITS HIGH BUT I HAVE WENT FROM 185 1 1/2 YEARS AGO TO 220 NOW BY EATING A LOT OF S**T AND JUST WEIGHT TRAINING) i

WAIST 38
    ARMS 17 3/4
    CHEST 49

Jackman is offline Banned
    that is the worse cycle i have ever seen..

10 weeks of 500mg Test enathate and 400mg of deca ...... dont go with sust unless your going shoot it every other day

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    10 weeks of 500mg Test enathate and 400mg of deca...... dont go with sust unless your going shoot it every other day
    IF I AM GOING TO SHOOT EVERY OTHER DAY, HOW MUCH OF EACH SHOULD I SHOOT?

shoot a 1/2 cc every day of the sust for 10 weeks and it comes out to 438mg a week wich is find for a first cycle especially with 400mg of deca a week shot twice a week. Personally i would just get some Test enathate and shoot it twice a week for 500mg by itself.... first cycle should be basic and simple

shoot a 1/2 cc every day of the sust for 10 weeks and it comes out to 438mg a week wich is find for a first cycle especially with 400mg of deca a week shot twice a week. Personally i would just get some Test enathate and shoot it twice a week for 500mg by itself.... first cycle should be basic and simple
    THANKS FOR THE INFO. ALSO THE GEAR IS IP GEAR, I HAVE SEEN LOTS OF BAD PUBLICITY ON THIS SITE ABOUT IP. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IP PRODUCTS

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    that is the worse cycle i have ever seen..
    Jackman is right ! Pretty sh*tty cycle - the guy you are getting your stuff from isn't your pal if he told you that. Bro - read up and do some research on this - Test is perfect 1st cycle - should go 10 to 12 weeks - don't put some life altering substance into your body without doing research on it - to do so would be foolish

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Jackman is right ! Pretty sh*tty cycle - the guy you are getting your stuff from isn't your pal if he told you that. Bro - read up and do some research on this - Test is perfect 1st cycle - should go 10 to 12 weeks - don't put some life altering substance into your body without doing research on it - to do so would be foolish
    MY SOURCE HAS GOTTEN HUGE GAINS FROM THE IP HE HAS AND I KNOW HIS BROTHER HAS ALSO, BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN OTHER THREADS IP IS NOT THAT GREAT. I HAVE DONE A GREAT DEAL OF RESEARCH IN THE PAST YEAR AND THAT IS WHY I THOUGHT A SIX WEEK CYCLE SEEMED SHORT. THANKS FOR THE HELP!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mb31
    MY SOURCE HAS GOTTEN HUGE GAINS FROM THE IP HE HAS AND I KNOW HIS BROTHER HAS ALSO, BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN OTHER THREADS IP IS NOT THAT GREAT. I HAVE DONE A GREAT DEAL OF RESEARCH IN THE PAST YEAR AND THAT IS WHY I THOUGHT A SIX WEEK CYCLE SEEMED SHORT. THANKS FOR THE HELP!
    Yeah Bro - you won't see start seeing gains till then and then you would stop - all you would really accomplish is shutting down your own production by doing that - Best of luck Bro - keep us posted - also I would do Test Eth injecting every 4 days 250mg each time - just like Jackman suggested - he is right on Bro - prefect 1st cycle

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard ip is not very trust worthy. Listen to jack forget the deca first cycle just do tes cyp or enan 500mg twice a week and call it good. You said your diet has been sloppy is on cause if it isnt your wasting your time. How long have you been training? If I was you I would get on a good clean diet lots of cardio and drop your bf down to about 12, this is easily done with proper diet and 30 min@ 70% of hr max every morn before you eat. By the time you have learned how to diet you should have the knowledge together to put a good beginner cycle to work for you. Good luck bro

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Thats a retarded cycle. Why would you not go 10-12 weeks? Also don't bother tapering. And sust is not good for a first cycle. Just keep it basic and run 400mg a week of test enanthate , and run 400mg a week of Deca , and run it for straight 10 weeks.

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    I agree with what's typed above.

-drop your bf some
    -spend your money on a single ester test (cyp, or enanth)
    -use 500mg per week (divided into two injections)
    -run for 8 - 10 weeks

By removing the Deca , you'll have enought money to buy enough test for 10 weeks.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    6 weeks?

Latimus is offline Banned
    i have had "friends" try and tell me 6 weeks too...but i think longer is better...and its the first time you do it...more potent...so get a good ride off it

Thread Information