Thread: Bc - Important

carriesepe is offline New Member

Angry Bc - Important

BC, you have not replied to any emails since your last..

You owe me and a couple others (whom a lot of people have great respect for) for some protein you promised you would sent that I paid for in Sept, and November I paid for. I made a point of not buying from the health food store as your prices were better.

You have a couple days to get in touch, or I'll be posting all your public info on here and hopefully someone can help locate you since you moved and disconnected you cell phone and home phone.

I just want my protein, or a full refund as I discussed in my email.

There are a couple people unhappy. I am VERY unhappy.

You have the weekend to clear things up with me. You have my email and my home number.

**MODS...if you have any questions please email me..this is posted on a couple forums with admin approval..If you would like details please email me, or this may want to be transferred to a Scammer thread..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    ha...protein deals gone wrong

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carriesepe
    BC, you have not replied to any emails since your last..

You owe me and a couple others (whom a lot of people have great respect for) for some protein you promised you would sent that I paid for in Sept, and November I paid for. I made a point of not buying from the health food store as your prices were better.

You have a couple days to get in touch, or I'll be posting all your public info on here and hopefully someone can help locate you since you moved and disconnected you cell phone and home phone.

I just want my protein, or a full refund as I discussed in my email.

There are a couple people unhappy. I am VERY unhappy.

You have the weekend to clear things up with me. You have my email and my home number.

**MODS...if you have any questions please email me..this is posted on a couple forums with admin approval..If you would like details please email me, or this may want to be transferred to a Scammer thread..

Sorry to hear that Bro - scammers are nobody's friends

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Protein powder scammers...

what's next

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Protein powder scammers...

what's next

I just read this thread and started to laugh..just because it was about protien, I mean yeah it sucks you got scammed, but it was protien!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    I just read this thread and started to laugh..just because it was about protien, I mean yeah it sucks you got scammed, but it was protien!!
    it's not about protein........just don't want to discuss particulars on an open board

Jackman is offline Banned
    an i thought protien was code name for somthing else.... silly me

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    an i thought protien was code name for somthing else.... silly me
    HAHAHAHAHA

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Protein for me is more expensive than AS.

You must not have a solid international source

Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    Protein for me is more expensive than AS.

bc

Well it's good protein :-)

Let's say that he also owes someone some funds as well who more than likely has helped out most people on this board who get protein.

His info will be posted on bolex next week..it's not a small amount we're talking about..enough protein to last someone a couple years..If anyone has info on him, please contact me.

He was very reliable until lately, always slow, but came through.

If any mod wants details I'll glady share them.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm interested to see if this is the BC I know..........somehow I don't think it is. Ask permission from a mod to put it on the open board.

Well it's good protein :-)

Let's say that he also owes someone some funds as well who more than likely has helped out most people on this board who get protein.

His info will be posted on bolex next week..it's not a small amount we're talking about..enough protein to last someone a couple years..If anyone has info on him, please contact me.

He was very reliable until lately, always slow, but came through.

If any mod wants details I'll glady share them.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea i dont think that you can just post this without asking a mod first! I still think protien is code! ill have my eye on you!

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    You must not have a solid international source
    What do you mean by this? You get your protein from an international source?

I am on vacation right now in a country where it's legal to buy roids. So that's dirt cheap for me...but the bloody protein is screwing me since I only get imported protein since I don't know jack about the various types of protein...

I was talkin bout the other thing not the protein...

Don't mine me, on ocassion I feel the need to act
    like a smart ass Not sure why... Must be
    the stuff they put in the water around here

Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    What do you mean by this? You get your protein from an international source?

I am on vacation right now in a country where it's legal to buy roids. So that's dirt cheap for me...but the bloody protein is screwing me since I only get imported protein since I don't know jack about the various types of protein...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    UH Ooo another scammer on our board? Hang em..lol and tie the protein jugs he owes to his sacks on some dental floss so itll feel real good for him.

RDL

Bc

Hi,

I won't post any personal information without monitor appoval. It will be on bolex next week if I do not hear from him. He is well aware of the situation. I have made every attempt to have the situation cleared up.

The worst thing is other than me, he "potentially" is scamming some very well know people whp help the majoirty of us at some time or another. Just my amount is the largest.

Hi,

I won't post any personal information without monitor appoval. It will be on bolex next week if I do not hear from him. He is well aware of the situation. I have made every attempt to have the situation cleared up.

The worst thing is other than me, he "potentially" is scamming some very well know people whp help the majoirty of us at some time or another. Just my amount is the largest.
    sorry to hear that bro

Bro if you have the facts then I back you with
    this thread 100%... You are giving him a chance
    to clear things up first and giving him plenty of
    time to do so...

Keep us posted here... I rarely go on bolex
    myself, but would like to know how this turns out...

good luck bro

Good ol' protein. Protein E, Protein C. Don't forget to shake well. Yum.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea bro, if this f*cker is scamming any bros, then he deserves all of his info posted publicly... in fact, call up the dea, he deserves it.

off topic...
    puddle monkey- greattt avatar.

Update

An update...

BC emailed me today...while not addressing any points of my previous 30-40 emails he has stated as of next week he is sending little bits of repayment at a time. Now I have asked why not sent it all, as he states he has it all. He had offered to come here previous(he wanted me to stress this as he felt I am bashing him), this is true, and given details which I won't mention online, for HIS best interest and mine. declined, he agreed and said he would sent it ALL, that Wednesday...and almost a month later, and countless unanswered emails. Here I am.

I have asked him to sent it all, or another option is I will come there, as an offer of good gesture to pick up all of it..he states he has it "all" but will sent only "bit by bit"..which I am not sure why, and hve asked him just that...it's paid in full..but if it's all cleared up shortly then it's good.

I would ask this thread remain open until he actually follows through with this...I will gladly stand up after and say he followed through on his word..everyone who has been helping in the sidelines..thank you..you will be remembered..I thanked him for contacting me and hope he follows through on his word.

I'll keep you posted...Hopefully this will work out

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I dislike scammers..............I hope no one ever scames me......This would not be good(for them).

dumblucky is offline Member
    he is just stringing you along so he can rack up as many orders on protein as he can till he is finally put out of bussiness

Thread Information