View Poll Results: Do you think hairloss will be an issue considering my precautionary methods?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 20.00%
  • No

2 40.00%
  • Possibly but extremely minimal

2 40.00%
    Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member

Post BULKING Enanthate or Propionate, EQ, D-bol and Clomid - What do you think?

Hello all! Firstly let me state that even though I am new here at this site, I AM NOT A NEWBIE and before I get flamed, and I don't really expect to, let me also state I HAVE DONE MASSIVE HOMEWORK ON AAS. I FIRMLY believe in doing massive, intensive research before posting ANY new threads, as most of them are redundant anyhow! NEWBIES, please read-up before bothering others with questions that have been answered a thousand times over. I am looking for EXPERT opinions here. That's the sole purpose of this thread.

For starters, I have been training for around 7 years. I am still a very young buck at only 23 yrs. I am 6'1" and train hard, naturally. I ran about 3 cycles of Sust250, only, around 3 years ago. I didn't know too much then but I do now. I am looking to bulk up pretty hard and I have researched until my mind is BLOWN! So now that I've got knowledge under my belt, I want to be critiqued (sp?) and am open to any and all suggestions by the big dogs that know what they are talking about.

I am pretty sure I am going to run a cycle that I have narrowed down to this -

D-bol 30-50mg/ed (depending on if I'm having pain) ....wks 1-4
    Test Enanthate OR Propionate 500mg/wk ...wks 1-13
    EQ 350mg.................................... wks 1-12
    Clomid therapy start wk 15 (300/100/50)
    Nolva 20mg/ed throughout cycle and PCT.

I tend to retain a little water so I'm looking for some input on that.

I am also predisposed to male pattern baldness and cannot afford to lose any more hair, as I have already started, unfortunatley! I've done about 15-20 hours of research ALONE on prevention methods. I will be taking 1mg Propecia ED, Rogaine 5% extra strength topical twice ED, and I'll also be throwing in Nizoral 2% shampoo 2-3 times a week... any suggestions on that would be helpful. I hope that will shut down any hairloss to almost nothing! Also, about how long after my cycle can I lay off of all of the hairloss methods.. or at least lay off of one or two of them? Anything else I can add to my arsenal?

Aslo, I have heard that some PCR methods and also hairloss preventions can compete with the AAS effects on my body. I want to maximize my results, so once again, any input is helpful!!!

Also, how do you think my new cycle will compare to the ones I ran way back when (the sust250 @ 500-750 mgs per week)? I know it's surely superior but what kind of results can I expect compared to the previous?

On the last note, this is the BEST website out there!! Thanks guys for contributing to a truly incredible website!

ANY SUGGESTIONS AND CRITIQUING HERE ARE APPRECIATED - REGARDLESS OF IF I ASKED THEM OR NOT...

________________________________________-
    Successful bodybuilders become successful by doing what unsuccessful bodybuilders won't do!!! - me
    Last edited by Want2GetHuge; 02-29-2004 at 05:42 AM. Reason: changing cycle info

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Lower the EQ to 300mg and cut it out 1 week prior to last week of enanthate .

should look like this
    1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    1-13 TestE 500mg
    1-12 EQ 300mg

run nolva 10mg ED in my opinion unless you are proned to gyno. Then up to 20mg through out PCT.

Why shouldn't I just keep it at 400?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    big difference with the prop or enth..

Use the enth...

and the dbol will be incredable for ya.... i did 40mg ed... and wished i had done 20mg ed so that i could have stayed on the whole 4 weeks..

good luck

eat 500mg of protein a day........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Lower the EQ to 300mg and cut it out 1 week prior to last week of enanthate .

should look like this
    1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    1-13 TestE 500mg
    1-12 EQ 300mg

run nolva 10mg ED in my opinion unless you are proned to gyno. Then up to 20mg through out PCT.

Man thats a nice cycle!

I wouldnt change a thing here...

D

Any added benefits of 400 EQ over the 300?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

eat 500mg of protein a day........
    Spy dont you mean grams?

Thread Information