Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48
  1. #1
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39

    Gyno Surgery and the aftermath

    I had gyno surgery back in April 2002 and it has been a nightmare for me ever since. I have had a total of 6 surgeries to correct not only the gyno but now my deformed pecs. After the first surgery, the had an extremely tight bandage put on me that I had to wear for support but unfortunately it kept slipping down and caused my nips and pecs to be deformed on both sides. The plastic surgeous then went back in July of 2002 and took more gyno out and attached two bottles on each side of my pecs for draining that I had to wear for 1.5 weeks, talk about embarassing. After I went back in, to get the bottles taken out, it was still obvious that I had indention in my pecs which looked like my upper chest had caved in. I was back in the operating room in September, at which time the surgeon decided to take both nips and move them up to see if that works but after a month, it was obvious that it was not going to work. Went back in to surgery in January of 2003 to have collagen implants put in so that it might even out the areas that had the indentation but after 2 months, it seemed to to the trick only on my right side and so the surgeon brought me back in again and put gortex implants on my left side and she thought that I would definitly be ok after that but now it is obvious the problem is still there with the indentation. When I went back in to her office 2 months ago, she told me she did not know what else to do and so she took pictures of my chest to put on a special plastic surgeons website in order to get feedback on how to correct this by other surgeons. This is clearly a case of a gyno surgery gone bad and you guys dont know how embarrassing it is for me to take off my shirt and see all the scar tissue by my nips and to see the indentation on my left side of my pec. I am sure I can sue this surgeon but I am giving her every opportunity to correct this mishap. My advice to you guys is to take your nolvadex and hope you never have to have this surgery because once you have gyno, you have it until it is removed surgically and although my surgeon was board certified, nothing is guaranteed and for 2 years I have had to live with this embarassment.

  2. #2
    HILLBILLY's Avatar
    HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    424
    Sorry to hear about this bro, But it sounds like the doc didn't know what the hell she was doing. Has she performed any gyno surgeries before?

    -JJ-

  3. #3
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439
    Hey bro I had mine done in Nov and mine looks a little fvked up too. My right nipple is a little caved in and the left one points to the left a little and has a little more tissue around it than the right one. I hated that tight azz bandage you are talking about. I have some pics on here somewhere

    RDL






    Quote Originally Posted by raven411
    I had gyno surgery back in April 2002 and it has been a nightmare for me ever since. I have had a total of 6 surgeries to correct not only the gyno but now my deformed pecs. After the first surgery, the had an extremely tight bandage put on me that I had to wear for support but unfortunately it kept slipping down and caused my nips and pecs to be deformed on both sides. The plastic surgeous then went back in July of 2002 and took more gyno out and attached two bottles on each side of my pecs for draining that I had to wear for 1.5 weeks, talk about embarassing. After I went back in, to get the bottles taken out, it was still obvious that I had indention in my pecs which looked like my upper chest had caved in. I was back in the operating room in September, at which time the surgeon decided to take both nips and move them up to see if that works but after a month, it was obvious that it was not going to work. Went back in to surgery in January of 2003 to have collagen implants put in so that it might even out the areas that had the indentation but after 2 months, it seemed to to the trick only on my right side and so the surgeon brought me back in again and put gortex implants on my left side and she thought that I would definitly be ok after that but now it is obvious the problem is still there with the indentation. When I went back in to her office 2 months ago, she told me she did not know what else to do and so she took pictures of my chest to put on a special plastic surgeons website in order to get feedback on how to correct this by other surgeons. This is clearly a case of a gyno surgery gone bad and you guys dont know how embarrassing it is for me to take off my shirt and see all the scar tissue by my nips and to see the indentation on my left side of my pec. I am sure I can sue this surgeon but I am giving her every opportunity to correct this mishap. My advice to you guys is to take your nolvadex and hope you never have to have this surgery because once you have gyno, you have it until it is removed surgically and although my surgeon was board certified, nothing is guaranteed and for 2 years I have had to live with this embarassment.

  4. #4
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39
    Prior to having my surgery done, I asked her about if she had done a lot of gyno surgeries and of course she replied yes but she said that I was the first case she ever had that had complications. She stands by the fact the the bandages caused the deformation and not her procedure but at the end of the day, she is responsible for the final result, not the bandages. I will try to find my disk that has the picture of me with the bottles attached to to my nips, I think it would be pretty sobering to a lot of guys out there that think they will never get gyno or some that think they already have it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    Sorry to hear about this bro, But it sounds like the doc didn't know what the hell she was doing. Has she performed any gyno surgeries before?

    -JJ-

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    597
    As a medical student it makes me upset that you assume its the surgeons fault. The doctor didnt screw you up. You screwed yourself up by taking risks that you knew couold,cause gyno. You asked the doc to help you. Somtimes they can sometimes they cant. There are risks that im sure were explained to you.

    Now the doc may be a screwup, but simply having a bad outcome is not evidence of that. Sorry i should be more sympathetic.

    Is your doc borad certified in plastic surgery, or just board certified in something. Sometimes people will allow you to assume they are certified in an area they are not by saying "I'm board certified"

    Did you get any other opinions from other docs are you were upset with your outcome?

    how bad was the gyno? have pics?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    597
    did you loosen the bandages because they were too tight?

  7. #7
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439
    **** I guess we have to wait about a year for it to heal all the way up but my nipples still itch and burn sometimes kind of a stinging sensation. Does yours still feel that way too?

    RDL

  8. #8
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39
    As a doctor, he or she gets paid to do a service, in this particular case, she chose the career as a plastic surgeon and although they are not miracle workers, this is a pretty standard procedure for most plastic surgeons and yes she is board certified. I have given this surgeon 6 opportunities to correct this mishap, I have never threatened to sue her and I have always been very nice and receptive to all her ideas but it is 2 years and I still have bad scars and an indentation in my chest and I want it fixed. I paid a lot of money to have this surgery done and I expect results, not excuses. You are correct in saying I screwed myself up by getting the gyno in the first place but plastic surgeons get paid to correct these problems and it is not my fault that her tight bandages caused my pecs to cave in. There are good doctors and bad doctors, I feel as though I have a surgeon who just did not do the procedure correctly and ultimately, SHE is responsible.


    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    As a medical student it makes me upset that you assume its the surgeons fault. The doctor didnt screw you up. You screwed yourself up by taking risks that you knew couold,cause gyno. You asked the doc to help you. Somtimes they can sometimes they cant. There are risks that im sure were explained to you.

    Now the doc may be a screwup, but simply having a bad outcome is not evidence of that. Sorry i should be more sympathetic.

    Is your doc borad certified in plastic surgery, or just board certified in something. Sometimes people will allow you to assume they are certified in an area they are not by saying "I'm board certified"

    Did you get any other opinions from other docs are you were upset with your outcome?

    how bad was the gyno? have pics?

  9. #9
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439
    Hey did she try to correct this at her expence? I was just wondering cause I might have to see if my Doc will try to fix my deformed looking nipples.

    RDL

  10. #10
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    that sounds really messed up bros... i think after the first mishap thoguh i would have gotten it check out and got a second opinion from a differetn doc to see if this was in fact her fault or if it was due to the bandage or what not... i wouldn;t have gone back to the same person 6 times if each time it was still messed up.... im a little confused why they put bottles on you to "drain" the area, what in the hell were they draining????? also you say "it was still obvious that I had indention in my pecs which looked like my upper chest had caved in" you must have had a pretty severe case of gyno for it to be spread to your upper chest as well... because usually its located in the region right behind your nip.... im sorry to hear this went so poorly for you, i wish we could see some pics before so we had an idea how bad you had it... i would think that the worse it was the harder it would be to correct and this may be why you ran into problems... in any case i hope everything turns out in the long run, but i would definitly get another docs opinion on this

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    597
    All im saying is...dont confuse "did not do the procedure correctly" with "did not get the outcome i wanted."

    Your right...if she didnt do the work correctly, she is responsible. And of course, I dont know the details of the case so I am not going to try and make that determination. All I am saying is that, bad outcomes happen when procedures are done incorrectly and sometimes when procedures are done correctly as well. So unless you have a reason beyond "it doesnt look good" dont blame the doc. Maybe you do have such a reason. Anyway, you still have my sympathy. Going through six operations and not being happy with the outcome, wether its the doc fault or not, is something i couldnt imagine. I hope you find the result you are looking for and didnt mean to come off as uncaring.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    597
    pics would help

  13. #13
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    i would of not gone to the same doctor who screwed up what 4 times? just commin sence to me

  14. #14
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39
    Unfortunately, there was only one plastic surgeon in my city at the time and the nearest city with more than one was Jax, FL and that is a two hour drive and so I really did not have too much of a choice but she was board certified and has been in the area for a long time. I guess I should explain a little about the chest being caved in. When she did the lyposuction, she did all the areas around the nipples and she told me that I had it really bad and that during the second procedure, she had to take out a little more as well. The tubes or bottles that were attached were to get the fluids that were building around the areas, she just wanted to drain the fluids out of there or at least that is what she told me. It was pretty gross. Tomorrow, I will try to find some before pics as well as after pics to show anyone that might be interested. She told me that eventually she will get rid of the scars by using a laser because it is impossible to shave the hair around those areas due to the skin scars. Since I am new to this forum, what is the procedure for posting pics? Is there a specific area for them?


    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    that sounds really messed up bros... i think after the first mishap thoguh i would have gotten it check out and got a second opinion from a differetn doc to see if this was in fact her fault or if it was due to the bandage or what not... i wouldn;t have gone back to the same person 6 times if each time it was still messed up.... im a little confused why they put bottles on you to "drain" the area, what in the hell were they draining????? also you say "it was still obvious that I had indention in my pecs which looked like my upper chest had caved in" you must have had a pretty severe case of gyno for it to be spread to your upper chest as well... because usually its located in the region right behind your nip.... im sorry to hear this went so poorly for you, i wish we could see some pics before so we had an idea how bad you had it... i would think that the worse it was the harder it would be to correct and this may be why you ran into problems... in any case i hope everything turns out in the long run, but i would definitly get another docs opinion on this

  15. #15
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39
    No, the doctor wanted me to keep the bandages very tight around those areas, I had to always wrap them as tight as I could for support

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    did you loosen the bandages because they were too tight?

  16. #16
    Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    117
    Hmm, it sounds like you are permanently disfigured with alot of pain and suffering. I honestly think it's time for a lawsuit, it won't cost you a dime but the lawyer will take like 35% of the judgement.

  17. #17
    Froggy's Avatar
    Froggy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the Fog with birddog
    Posts
    725
    I feel bad for you, Bro. Way to much sh!t to go through.
    I can't believe the "medical students" BS!
    Get yourself a good lawyer, ASAP.

  18. #18
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439
    I kept mine tight too..so tight it made it look like my head was way too big for my body cause it was all tightened up tight from that rubbery wrap they use.

    RDL

  19. #19
    Grant's Avatar
    Grant is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    973
    what kills me about some endocronologists, or maybe traditional thinking as a whole, is that many will only use surgery to remove gyno when there are many methods of removing the undesired tissue, when I had a slight form of gyno, the doc i was seeing was fairly new and had not been exposed to gyno before and she had gone to consult the established doc at the firm and he said he only used surgery, he would not even consider arimidex , fortunately i had anticipated his old fashioned approach and took a perscription slip

  20. #20
    AnabolicSwede's Avatar
    AnabolicSwede is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    27
    Sorry to hear that bro.

    **** like this really freaks me out. Gives me second thoughts about jumping on gear.

    Again, very sorry to hear about all the **** you've been through.

  21. #21
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    what kills me about some endocronologists, or maybe traditional thinking as a whole, is that many will only use surgery to remove gyno when there are many methods of removing the undesired tissue, when I had a slight form of gyno, the doc i was seeing was fairly new and had not been exposed to gyno before and she had gone to consult the established doc at the firm and he said he only used surgery, he would not even consider arimidex, fortunately i had anticipated his old fashioned approach and took a perscription slip
    you're saying that by taking the arimidex after you got gyno helped eliminate it? im so surprised that now a days they don;t have alternate forms to get rid of it.... you know how they have ultraasonic lipo and **** im surprised they don;t have alternate methods for something as simple as gyno.....i've always had some small lumps from when i was a kid... im not sweating it just keeping a real close eye on it.. i figure if it gets to the point where i don;t htink i can live comfortably with it then ill see what a doc says as for now my nolda and arimidex are keeping everything in check.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    597
    makes me sick....

    "Hmm, it sounds like you are permanently disfigured with alot of pain and suffering"

    Its surgery, its painfull and you suffer! does that suprise you?
    disfigured? he came disfigured.

    Unless the doctor MADE A MISTAKE, you cant blame them. It can take multiple surgeries to correct bad gyno. Its much more difficult than a female breat reduction.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    As a medical student it makes me upset that you assume its the surgeons fault. The doctor didnt screw you up. You screwed yourself up by taking risks that you knew couold,cause gyno. You asked the doc to help you. Somtimes they can sometimes they cant. There are risks that im sure were explained to you.

    Now the doc may be a screwup, but simply having a bad outcome is not evidence of that. Sorry i should be more sympathetic.

    Is your doc borad certified in plastic surgery, or just board certified in something. Sometimes people will allow you to assume they are certified in an area they are not by saying "I'm board certified"

    Did you get any other opinions from other docs are you were upset with your outcome?

    how bad was the gyno? have pics?
    I'm with BrockenBricks on this one. I too am a med student, and it makes me sick how quickly people are ready to call malpractice. That's my segue...medicine is that---a practice. It's not an exact science. Look around and take note of all the external variation between individuals. The same is true internally but to a greater extent. Everyone can't go to the surgeon with 100 so and so operations under his belt because how would surgeons ever get those experiences under their belts in the first place? I'm not saying you should martyr yourself and write it off as a learning process for the doc, but you have to be reasonable about it. Surgeons don't offer guarantees, and you know this going into the procedure. You take this into account and decide for yourself whether or not it's an acceptable risk.
    After all, you did do this to yourself by failing to properly counteract the sides of AAS. This doesn't mean you deserve what you had to go through. I think it's great that you post your experience on here to allow a real-world, hit-home case of the potential down sides to AAS use if not done properly.

    Primary care physician is a misnomer. PRIMARY care is your responsibility. You can't be a 400lb chain smoker and roll in to the doc's office and expect him to magically rid you of your malady of the day.

    Tghis particular surgeon may or may not have had enough experience (who's to say any amount of experience would have changed the outcome?), but you deemed the risk of surgery acceptable and opted to go forth with it.
    It's an unfortunate case nonetheless.

  24. #24
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Bro sorry to hear that - sounds like time to take some legal action - best of luck

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    "Primary care physician is a misnomer. PRIMARY care is your responsibility"
    I like that.

    Tulane here, where are you at?
    YGPM

  26. #26
    Froggy's Avatar
    Froggy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the Fog with birddog
    Posts
    725
    At what point do you say "The doctor screwed up" ? You read the post, six tries at it. Would it make a difference if he got the gyno without juicing?

  27. #27
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39
    Exactly!! The job of a plastic surgeon is to reconstruct. If someone went to a plastic surgery who had a big nose and wanted it smaller and the doc screwed up and disfigured it, is it the fault of the patient because he had a big nose?? No, it is ultimately the doctor because his or her job is to reconstruct to the patience desire and I have given this doc every opportunity to get my pecs back to normal. I came in to her office with bitch tits, not caved in nipples.


    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    At what point do you say "The doctor screwed up" ? You read the post, six tries at it. Would it make a difference if he got the gyno without juicing?

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by raven411
    Exactly!! The job of a plastic surgeon is to reconstruct. If someone went to a plastic surgery who had a big nose and wanted it smaller and the doc screwed up and disfigured it, is it the fault of the patient because he had a big nose?? No, it is ultimately the doctor because his or her job is to reconstruct to the patience desire and I have given this doc every opportunity to get my pecs back to normal. I came in to her office with bitch tits, not caved in nipples.
    It's a calculated risk that the patient takes. Having the "big nose" isn't the person's fault (we'll assume), but their choosing to opt for surgery IS their fault. NO surgery is guaranteed.

    The fact that you've undergone 6 surgeries doesn't imply any more fault of the surgeon. The first surgery didn't have the results that you wanted. Based on that, you opted for additional measures and took additional risks with the hopes that your desired result would be met. It wasn't. I doubt the surgeon is satisfied with the results either, but I doubt it was lack of effort on the part of the surgeon. They aren't miracle workers. If you don't want to be facing this type of situation, don't put yourself in the position you did. YOU chose surgery. They didn't bust down your door and strap you down. NO guarantees. Take some responsibility.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    At what point do you say "The doctor screwed up" ? You read the post, six tries at it. Would it make a difference if he got the gyno without juicing?
    The determiation is made by reviewing the specifics of the case and the doctors actions. This must be done in detail but someone knowlegable about medicine (unless it is somehing blatant like severing the wrong limb) We cannot do that. The number of surgeries neccasary is not evidece of error.

  30. #30
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39
    Give me a freaking break. After the first surgery my two nips looked horrible. One was pointing up and one was pointing down. I hope your not planning to be a doctor, you have some rude awakenings to look forward to. I did not opt for additional surgeries, it was pretty **** obvious it was screwed up and that fact that you and the other guy are closed minded about the fault of the doctor leads me to believe that you think all doctors are flawless and they simply pay those high premiums for malpractice insurance because they are perfect. Once again, the Plastic surgeons job is to reconstruct, They take a lot of money from patients like myself to perform such a job and if they screw up, then it is their fault. IT IS THEIR JOB!!! What part of this do you not understand, they are not working for free and insurance sure as hell is not paying them.

    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    It's a calculated risk that the patient takes. Having the "big nose" isn't the person's fault (we'll assume), but their choosing to opt for surgery IS their fault. NO surgery is guaranteed.

    The fact that you've undergone 6 surgeries doesn't imply any more fault of the surgeon. The first surgery didn't have the results that you wanted. Based on that, you opted for additional measures and took additional risks with the hopes that your desired result would be met. It wasn't. I doubt the surgeon is satisfied with the results either, but I doubt it was lack of effort on the part of the surgeon. They aren't miracle workers. If you don't want to be facing this type of situation, don't put yourself in the position you did. YOU chose surgery. They didn't bust down your door and strap you down. NO guarantees. Take some responsibility.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    597
    listen sweethart i never said it wasnt her fault. I said that six surgeries is not evidence that she screwed up. I said that to know i would need some pictures and the case details. I am not closeminded, I want all the info. We haveno clue how bad your gyno was, we have no clue what your nips look like, only your subjective impression. So you give me a freaking break. Nobody said it wasnt her fault. I said, i wanted more info.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by raven411
    you think all doctors are flawless .
    Quite the contrary. They are human beings and nothing more. It seems as though it's you that expects them to be flawless. Their job is to do their best at their particular craft and nothing more.

  33. #33
    Spyder Guest
    Hey man, good luck with everything. Does make you think twice next about what we're doing.

  34. #34
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39

    After a couple surgery photos

    A pic of what I had to carry around after my second surgery and then one after my 4th. I will take some recent photos showing when in flexed position, how the indentations look

    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Quite the contrary. They are human beings and nothing more. It seems as though it's you that expects them to be flawless. Their job is to do their best at their particular craft and nothing more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno Surgery and the aftermath-mvc-016s.jpg   Gyno Surgery and the aftermath-mvc-034s.jpg   Gyno Surgery and the aftermath-mvc-035s.jpg   Gyno Surgery and the aftermath-mvc-036s.jpg  

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by raven411
    A pic of what I had to carry around after my second surgery and then one after my 4th. I will take some recent photos showing when in flexed position, how the indentations look
    I don't mean to come off as insensitive. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but I understand you being upset. I just want you to harken back to the original reason you posted this......take the necessary precautions when using AAS. I believe that was your message, and you sharing your experience and all of the problems it has caused should serve to make that message stick. Admittedly, you didn't take the necessary precautions to prevent gyno.....this was your result. Everyone, take note and play it safe.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    597
    looks like a good job to me, other than the small scars which can be taken care of. I dont know why it was neccasary to cut as much as she did. Often a semicircle around the nipple border gives adequate access to the tissue. But if there is enough gyno that type of cut can be nessecary. I dont think there is any problem with the cosmetic result there that wont be fixed by skin resurfacing. What you DO need is to work on your pecs themselves when you are able. No before pictures?
    I am very suprised you think you were deformed.

  37. #37
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39
    You are absolutely right, everyone should take precautions and learn from my mistake. Of course it may not look to bad to you or someone else but believe me, when flexing even slightly, the indentation can clearly been seen and causes me to be self conscious about it. My gyno did not look anywhere near what that other poster looks like tha recently posted pics. I just had flabby pecs that drooped. If your taking roids, please take your nolvadex or other preventive medicine to prevent gyno from developing and remember, any slight pain or tenderness in your nips is a really good indicator that you are getting it or already have it.

    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I don't mean to come off as insensitive. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but I understand you being upset. I just want you to harken back to the original reason you posted this......take the necessary precautions when using AAS. I believe that was your message, and you sharing your experience and all of the problems it has caused should serve to make that message stick. Admittedly, you didn't take the necessary precautions to prevent gyno.....this was your result. Everyone, take note and play it safe.

  38. #38
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39
    All of my before pics that truly show the extent of the gyno were taken at the plastic surgeons office right before the surgery, I really did not take many pictures with my shirt off previous to the surgery because of my embarassment of my gyno. I am sure that I can in some point in time, get copies of all pics taken during the course of my surgeries


    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    looks like a good job to me, other than the small scars which can be taken care of. I dont know why it was neccasary to cut as much as she did. Often a semicircle around the nipple border gives adequate access to the tissue. But if there is enough gyno that type of cut can be nessecary. I dont think there is any problem with the cosmetic result there that wont be fixed by skin resurfacing. What you DO need is to work on your pecs themselves when you are able. No before pictures?
    I am very suprised you think you were deformed.

  39. #39
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I think the severity of your probelm is most ly in your head......your chest doesn't look that bad. The cut on the left side is a bit excessive and looks way to straight accross, but it's tough to say thats a snafu because of the number of surgeries you've had. IMO bottom line is:

    Does it look like you got butchered? no
    Can peopel tell you have had something done? yes
    Would the average person at the beach give it a second thought? no

  40. #40
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    thanks bro, just took my .5 of Idex, good reminder. I almost forgot today.
    good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •