Thread: Oxanabol 10mg

chinups Guest

Oxanabol 10mg

Not sure if I can post the manufacturer name but they are made by lets say BG. Has anyone heard of these? What is the review on them? They hve 5mg and 10mg pills.
    I alos have access to syd group 10 mg but I am leary about them.

Thanks guys

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    British Dragon is a great company, i've never used their orals, but everyone i know who's used them have nothing but good things to say about them

chinups Guest
    Excellent feedback!!! And Quick too!!!

BUMP FOR MORE INFO!!!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    here's what they look like:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oxanabol 10mg-oxanabol.jpg   Oxanabol 10mg-oxanabolpack.jpg  

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I am using them now, great strength gains and muscle hardness within a few days!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    BD is an awesome company, top of the line....

chinups Guest
    Yo bigun!!! NICE JOB!

The plans right now for me is test.anavar .winny. But I am a homo when it comes to sides and wanting to rely too much on juice to achive goals. Do you think that the anavar is good enough to do alone with test. I guess what I am saying is that I am doing two steroids that have high side affects and would love to cut out winny

I am using it with prop and hGH, prop at 150mg eod and hGH at 5iu's 5 days a week. I should respond off this nicely as genetically I am lucky (270lbs/6feet4 pre-gear).

I would never touch winny due to the DHT hairloss and the potential joint damage. I think test prop/var is a good cycle and have used it a few times!

Good luck

chinups Guest
    The test that I have and will be using is going to be CYP. Do you think I will get similar results are at least comparable. I could not argue with 1 shot a wk compared to shooting prop ed or eod.

Thanks

Hard to know as I only use gear that will give me minimal water retention and leaner gains. I personally dont see the point of blowing up only to come back down again. I think that kind of temporary gain is as much psychologically damaging as is physiologically

chinups Guest
    That is exactly what I am looking for. I wouldn't even be mad if I didn't gain one pound. I am all about the mirror. I am looking for rock solid gains and not size. My diet will be low cals (not too low) and low carbs (no to low). Some say cyp is a good cutter and some say it holds too much water so I guess it depends on the person. I will be taking anti bloating agents and avoiding all salts.

I would go with the prop Chinups, eod, but each to their own.

Just remember if you do start getting a load of sides with Cyp its going to take you a lot longer for it to become inactive.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You could cut out the winny easily. I was running 50mg of var/winny up until a couple weeks ago, and my next go around, i'll just stick with var. I will run 80mg/day. Of course, the only way to do this is with powders or you would have to take out a second mortgage on your house

Thread Information