Thread: Gear from India

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member

Gear from India

My mate is off over to India in a few weeks time. Does anybody know what types of gear to buy and bring back when he is there?

I have read that Pronabal-5 from P&B labs in Bombay was the best in the past. Does anyone have any other info please?

joe_capone is offline Member
    sustanon 250

sober is offline New Member
    BM pharmaceutical 2ml amps

?mg/ml Cyp
    250mg/ml Enan - great stuff, high quality.
    100mg/ml durabolin - i think. i hate deca .

i know theres more.
    hope this helps

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    shit you can buy anything you want there..I should know because I go every year..valium is 2 cents a tab, viragra is 50 cents a tab, clomid is$1 for ten tabs,deca and sus is about $2...they like you to buy the packets so be be shy if you want to buy a shit load..if they havent got it they will order it..take all the medical and chemical names of the stuff you want and they will look it up in their little book to give you the generic brands...cant speak to highly of this place

pm if you want more advice

FB

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Fellas that helps me out no end. I already gave him a 'shopping list' and made sure I gave as many generic names as possible. I am hoping he will get some primo, prop and d-bol

ectomorph is offline New Member
    i'm from bombay.....pm me for all the details......

chemwalla is offline New Member
    pronabol - still made by PBL but they dont sell locally anymore. they charge source prices right out of the factory. no connection on where/how to get it.

you can get winny 2mg tabs. there was also a 5mg anadrol - adroyd but discontinued i believe. proviron , methyltest, clomid, nolvadex all cheap there. testoviron , sust, deca too. i'm not sure but i think the the BM product line isnt sold locally there. if i'm wrong someone please correct me.

can also get HGH but its not so cheap. theres also a vet clen that comes in a 500ml bottle. no idea where to get that. prob cheap as hell too.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    BM also makes Testopin-100 prop it's good stuff, their cyp is only 100mg/ml. They have short and long ester of deca

JohnnyB

dellrugby is offline Junior Member
    Firm Bott,

I am in India, and I have been to every Pharmacy here just about. I can't find Clen here anywhere. Please give me a name and number of a pharmacy here, my pharmacists can get it from him. I really need to get clen.

Thanks![

QUOTE=Firmbottoms]**** you can buy anything you want there..I should know because I go every year..valium is 2 cents a tab, viragra is 50 cents a tab, clomid is$1 for ten tabs,deca and sus is about $2...they like you to buy the packets so be be shy if you want to buy a **** load..if they havent got it they will order it..take all the medical and chemical names of the stuff you want and they will look it up in their little book to give you the generic brands...cant speak to highly of this place

pm if you want more advice

FB[/QUOTE]

dellrugby is offline Junior Member
    HGH is very expensive, I did two rounds of the 28 IU, which are good for 7 days each. Cost me 165.00 each for this. Too rich for my blood, but man does it help.

Quote Originally Posted by chemwalla
    pronabol - still made by PBL but they dont sell locally anymore. they charge source prices right out of the factory. no connection on where/how to get it.

you can get winny 2mg tabs. there was also a 5mg anadrol - adroyd but discontinued i believe. proviron , methyltest, clomid, nolvadex all cheap there. testoviron , sust, deca too. i'm not sure but i think the the BM product line isnt sold locally there. if i'm wrong someone please correct me.

can also get HGH but its not so cheap. theres also a vet clen that comes in a 500ml bottle. no idea where to get that. prob cheap as hell too.

Thread Information