Doc Aiden is offline New Member

Tren and striation

I just finished up a low dose cycle of tren /winn/prop. Put on a lean 15lbs and loved every second of it. My shoulders got ridiculously striated. They were good before but not like they are now. I was doing injections into each side delt once a week with 1 cc. Why did they get so striated? The oil inj? The tren? Will they stay like this? Whats the deal?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Because you put on 15lbs of lean mass...... You lowered your LBM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Because you put on 15lbs of lean mass...... You lowered your LBM.
    I would have thought that i increased my lbm....is it mostly permanent (with good diet and training) or does the striation go away post cycle (next few months?)

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That's an excellent cutting cycle. For me tren just leaned me right out with out even trying to diet so hard. I can imagine if I tried. I experimented for a few weeks and ate nothing but white rice/chicken breast/protein shakes while tapering carbs off in the evening. Just in that time I was astonished at what I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    That's an excellent cutting cycle. For me tren just leaned me right out with out even trying to diet so hard. I can imagine if I tried. I experimented for a few weeks and ate nothing but white rice/chicken breast/protein shakes while tapering carbs off in the evening. Just in that time I was astonished at what I could do.
    What were your results? Did you see any striation? How well did you keep your gains post cycle?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Aiden
    I would have thought that i increased my lbm....is it mostly permanent (with good diet and training) or does the striation go away post cycle (next few months?)
    Maybe that's it....... But you lowered your BF and that's why you look striated.

I just started Prop/EQ/Fina/Var and I hope to see the same results you got.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I also think that a Tren /Prop cycle along with the winny thins your skin out to a certain extent. This would also explain that look Plus like Mudman said, you droped bodyfat!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    I also think that a Tren/Prop cycle along with the winny thins your skin out to a certain extent. This would also explain that look Plus like Mudman said, you droped bodyfat!
    My bodyfat roughly stayed the same...i come in around 9 percent. What i want to know is how permernant the striations can be with respect to a clean diet and good training....

NoLimits is offline Member
    Sorry to say, but the hardness and the vascularity you see will not stay with you once you are off the cycle! I wish it did! But over time, if you stay off, they will go away. But you are right, eat clean and continue to train... that is the best way to keep them around for as long as you can.

MachZ is offline Member
    I have the exact same situation on prop/tren with my shoulders.
    My delts are huge and striated, started to really notice around week 6. They were big before but wk.14 now its just freeky, even my dentist told me my shoulders are big and they had a hard time trying to do a full jaw xray as the machine kept hitting me. Looks like like I did a cycle for sure but I expect to loose some over time once off.

Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    I have the exact same situation on prop/tren with my shoulders.
    My delts are huge and striated, started to really notice around week 6. They were big before but wk.14 now its just freeky, even my dentist told me my shoulders are big and they had a hard time trying to do a full jaw xray as the machine kept hitting me. Looks like like I did a cycle for sure but I expect to loose some over time once off.
    Anyone think the oil buildup contributes to the striating?

bump

I think what happens is you build lean muscularity with no estrogen or water build up causing what appears to be cutting. In otherwords, you're building muscularity outward and not gaining bf%. There is little or no aromatizing with tren or these drugs. I think it's like the balloon that fills up with air. The more air the thinner the balloon becomes and stretches outward. It will appear thinner and more transparent.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I think what happens is you build lean muscularity with no estrogen or water build up causing what appears to be cutting. In otherwords, you're building muscularity outward and not gaining bf%. There is little or no aromatizing with tren or these drugs. I think it's like the balloon that fills up with air. The more air the thinner the balloon becomes and stretches outward. It will appear thinner and more transparent.
    Nice analogy Bro

Thank you...
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Nice analogy Bro

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you...
    Anytime Bro

I think what happens is you build lean muscularity with no estrogen or water build up causing what appears to be cutting. In otherwords, you're building muscularity outward and not gaining bf%. There is little or no aromatizing with tren or these ...drugs. I think it's like the balloon that fills up with air. The more air the thinner the balloon becomes and stretches outward. It will appear thinner and more transparent.
    That analogy makes me all hot, a man knowing and using a good analogy everynow and then I find that to be of high caliber.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    fina does the same thing to my shoulders. i dont diet that much or do cardio in the winter but anytime i do fina (alone) i get striations out the ass on my shoulders

Thread Information