Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    82

    Nolva enough to stop test E bloat?

    Is 10mg of nolva a day enough to stop or prevent 250mg/week of Test E from bloating me.

    Doing some fina, added the test to keep my sex drive. But I don't want the bloat that comes with it.

  2. #2
    NoLimits's Avatar
    NoLimits is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    809
    Have you run a cycle before? Not all experience the water retention you are talking about. I get it with Dbol , but not too bad with Test Enan.

  3. #3
    Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    Have you run a cycle before? Not all experience the water retention you are talking about. I get it with Dbol, but not too bad with Test Enan.

    Yea, I have run a cycle before. I got alittle bloat last time, but I am using the fina to cut, so I don't want to be bloated, because then I won't be able to tell just how well my diet/training is doing.


    Any one else have experince with just running nolva throughout a cycle to keep bloat down?

  4. #4
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihonage311
    Is 10mg of nolva a day enough to stop or prevent 250mg/week of Test E from bloating me.

    Doing some fina, added the test to keep my sex drive. But I don't want the bloat that comes with it.
    If you are truly worried about it then add some l- dex to the mix

  5. #5
    Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    If you are truly worried about it then add some l- dex to the mix

    I can't get any l-dex at the moment.

  6. #6
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Then I would up the Nolva to 20mgED - I forgot are you currently running a cycle ?

  7. #7
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    I would suggest 10mg to keep estrogen in check for gyno but if you are more worried about bloat then up it to 20mg daily as well as through out PCT. It would be ideal if you had a dex/nolva combo.

  8. #8
    Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Then I would up the Nolva to 20mgED - I forgot are you currently running a cycle ?
    1 week in, didn't think about the bloat till now. Not running the test for gains, just to keep my sex drive up through the fina.

  9. #9
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    shouldn't have too much bloat with Test E - best of luck Bro

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    shouldn't have too much bloat with Test E - best of luck Bro

    Thats what I though... Test C however....

  11. #11
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    You shouldnt get that much bloat form Enanth. Im running 400mg a week and I dont have any bloating except for a bit in the face.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •