Blackac is offline Associate Member

Did i do the wrong thing here in my cycle?

Im finishing my 6th week of DECA /TEST/ANADROL cycle. When i came of my Anadrol i lost some water obviously. No prob, i delt with it. Then some one stole my last 10ML bottle of DECA, so i was screwed, no im just taking my TESTENAN 200 E3D, my strength is still the same as while i was on the Anadrol, maybe even stronger. But i dont feel like im gaining. My last DECA shot was in week 5 for 200mg, and i havnt done it ever since. Do u bros think i will loose more water now that im not on the DECA, or should i try to get the DECA, or should i just stay on my TEST go through proper PCT? Will the TEST kick in or what your guys recomindations????

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    The Deca just kicked in but I would just go ahead and finish the cycle with your test and find out who stole your stuff and kick his azz badly. If you can get your deca back before next shot then I would finish it with deca but if not just finish it woth test.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Agreed, if you can get the deca replaced right away, then continue to use it, but if not, just finish the cycle with the Test only. As for your gains, continue to eat and maybe up your calories... you will still grow with or without the Deca!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    The bros gave you some good advice

Thanks a lot guys, ill just stick with the TEST.....But i think its too late for the DECA considering today is Sunday and i havnt taking a DECA shot since last wednesday 2-19-04.....of 200MG
    Last edited by Blackac; 02-29-2004 at 05:56 PM.

What do u guys think..........how long can i go without the deca before starting it back up again? As per my problem above

Thread Information