Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member

Question ??? Running Test with Gh ???

I find it very confusing to stay on test the entire time that i am on Gh because I am going to be on gh alot longer than I would normally be on test.
    For instance, one normally runs test 8 weeks, 10 weeks at max. But the minumum duration for serostim Gh is 3 kits @ 4 iu's a day will last about 3 months.
    My question is that you stay on growth alot longer than you normally would test ? So how do I run the test . Can someone please help clarify this for me, I would greatly appreciate some advice as I plan on starting Gh for the first time in a few weeks

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran my test an hgh cycle for 20 weeks. i was on test for 16 of the 20 weeks.
    if you plan on running test for long periods of time you need milk thistle, cranberry, nolvadex , hcg ...you get the idea, just keep on eye on side effects. some guys i know run test for 8 months. so basically i'm saying 12 weeks IMO is not too long to run test.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rilla
    I find it very confusing to stay on test the entire time that i am on Gh because I am going to be on gh alot longer than I would normally be on test.
    For instance, one normally runs test 8 weeks, 10 weeks at max. But the minumum duration for serostim Gh is 3 kits @ 4 iu's a day will last about 3 months.
    My question is that you stay on growth alot longer than you normally would test ? So how do I run the test . Can someone please help clarify this for me, I would greatly appreciate some advice as I plan on starting Gh for the first time in a few weeks
    People just mean that to fully take advantage of the anabolic effects of GH as well as it's fat loss properties, you should run a cycle on top of your GH usage. It doesn't necessarily mean run test and only test for the duration. It also doesn't mean your cycle should last as long as your GH usage. In fact, it shouldn't.

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    i ran my test an hgh cycle for 20 weeks. i was on test for 16 of the 20 weeks.
    if you plan on running test for long periods of time you need milk thistle, cranberry, nolvadex, hcg...you get the idea, just keep on eye on side effects. some guys i know run test for 8 months. so basically i'm saying 12 weeks IMO is not too long to run test.

You really don't need to worry about the thistle or cranberry because the liver can process almost infinite amounts of test.

-Oak

Quote Originally Posted by GreenOak
    You really don't need to worry about the thistle or cranberry because the liver can process almost infinite amounts of test.

-Oak
    Yeah, that's like buying car insurance when you only have a bike.....not worth the money.

Thread Information