Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    4 plates on each side?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    4 plates on each side?
    It's easier that way... ...yes brotha, I usually start at a plate a side and work up to 5 a side...gotta luv squats. Wait till you find out what I deadlift ...In all honesty I don't train all that much for strength anymore or size, just shape.

**** bro! Ok, so what do you dead lift? You got any pics? 5 plates and you have lower back problems? ]

Seee, right there is why I get so frustrated. I want to hit 4 plates as well, but there is no chance with my back! Ughhhhh, I am pissed about this shi*t! At least I can do deads I guess, cause I really am starting to love those!

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    **** bro! Ok, so what do you dead lift? You got any pics? 5 plates and you have lower back problems? ]

Seee, right there is why I get so frustrated. I want to hit 4 plates as well, but there is no chance with my back! Ughhhhh, I am pissed about this shi*t! At least I can do deads I guess, cause I really am starting to love those!
    Actually I haven't had back problems in quite a while...last GH cycle I did took care of that in just over a week, and have had no symptoms or back problems since!

The last time I did deads, my max lift was 585lbs...I don't have any training pics, I feel kinda strange taking photo's at a gym. besides I don't really train in the 1 rep range anymore, i try and stay between 5-8 for mass. I do tons of stretching for my back and hamstrings, weak abbs and tight hams make for a sore lower back!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Actually I haven't had back problems in quite a while...last GH cycle I did took care of that in just over a week, and have had no symptoms or back problems since!

The last time I did deads, my max lift was 585lbs...I don't have any training pics, I feel kinda strange taking photo's at a gym. besides I don't really train in the 1 rep range anymore, i try and stay between 5-8 for mass. I do tons of stretching for my back and hamstrings, weak abbs and tight hams make for a sore lower back!
    That is exactly what my doc told me, and I can feel it as well. I have weak abs and tight hamstrings, I have been stretching my hams every morn lately and it has helped a lot! Read below as well!

Update on the last week

Been a while since I have updated so here goes....

Weight is still up, 17 pounds to be exact. My diet has not been as good as it could have been this week, I have been busy as hell. I missed the gym on chest day as well.

BUT, monday, I do back, and I did deads, and HOLY ****, I hit 6 plates for the first time...for 2 reps, and my lower back pump was the most intense thing I have ever felt. I thought that I had f*cked myself up bad, but it turned out to just be a massive pump, or spasm, or somthing, it was a good thing, but it was intense as hell. I love deads.

The satest is working great! My weight in the gym is going up steadily. Size wise I would like to be getting more out of this, but I can say that my diet is the problem here. I am still getting bigger. I just hate stuffing my self all day, and I don't have the money to go out and buy new 100 dollar slacks right now. Besides, I hate being fat, period! I would rather put muscle on slow then be fat for 3-4 months!

Keep yall posted

I am growing like a weed! Aggression is way up and skin is always oily. Weight keeps climbing in the gym as well. I am up to 187 to 190 pounds(from 165) and can still see my abbs!

The verdict is in, this is great prohormones!

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Nice going man! I feel you about buying new pants, thankfully I keep a pair of bigger slacks in the house for bulking time. I say just stick with the high cal diet and worry about the fat later, you want to get as much out of this as possible right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubabanman
    Nice going man! I feel you about buying new pants, thankfully I keep a pair of bigger slacks in the house for bulking time. I say just stick with the high cal diet and worry about the fat later, you want to get as much out of this as possible right?

No, I don't want to get the most out of this if it means getting too fat. I like to be lean and made the decision, once I hit 165, that I would never go bulk craxy again. I hate eating till I am stuffed and then 2 to 3 hours later doing it again. I loose all energy and mental sharpness doing that, + I get fat. So, I have made the decision to gain lean mass only, as much as possible. I don't want to go up a pant size, loose 32 when dieted down and tight 32 when on is good enough for me.

Finished my Satest and tabladrol about 2 weeks ago now, been on pct with nolva and tablaclo from ppl...the clo seem to be doing the trick. I will definately try the SAtest again as well as the tabladrols...thinking about maybe trying there tren next time?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information