Jackman is offline Banned

Zinc Magnesium Aspertate

my friend was asking me about this stuff called Zinc Magnesium Aspertate.... zma pills said suposed to add to your natural test or somthing anyone here of them and use em? its otc.... posted in the supplement forum but no bites!

bumppp

palequail is offline Banned
    yeah i've taken em...a few different brands..didn't notice anything....I wouldn't buy any lame supplement unless it is vitamins or protein.....I've used everything and once I stared juicing I realized how much money I wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    my friend was asking me about this stuff called Zinc Magnesium Aspertate.... zma pills said suposed to add to your natural test or somthing anyone here of them and use em? its otc.... posted in the supplement forum but no bites!
    Take them before bed....you'll get some lucid dreams. As far as boosting natural test levels...possibly, but that's negligible to anyone juicing and not worth the money.

thx bump for more exsperiences?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I use ZMA when off cycle Bro - anything for an edge LOL but seriously it doesn't cost a lot with the right brand, they have some tests that show they work but so do all supps - just don't take within 2 hours of using any calcium or eating products containing calcium - no side effects from it , they just won't work. Einstein is right I wouldn't use while juicing - you got all you need at that time LOL

Froggy is offline Member
    Not for sure, but I think its got 30mg zinc aspartate, 500mg magnesium aspartate & 11mg of vitamin B-6. Probably would only help you if you are low in the zinc area.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Not for sure, but I think its got 30mg zinc aspartate, 500mg magnesium aspartate & 11mg of vitamin B-6. Probably would only help you if you are low in the zinc area.
    The aspartate counterions are supposed to make the zinc and Mg more bioavailable. Just buy zinc and MG separately and take a slightly higher dose. There isn't anything special about ZMA other than calling zinc, MG and B-6 "ZMA".

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    ZMA is different than generic store brands because generics use Calcium as a filter-thereby making the absorbtion of adaquate amounts of zinc difficult for the body. I take ZMA and I love it, I was instructed to take it 2 hours after the last meal, and then wait 30 minutes after taking it to eat something again (assuming like most bodybuilders you eat before going to bed.) Take it with water.

Experiences-I like it a lot. It helps me sleep better and increases the size of my loads, not that you needed to know that, but it does. Buy it online to get the best deal. I take Biotest's ZMA, but I am not sure if the brand matters a whole lot.

For more info: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/zma.html

Thread Information