Thread: dangers of clen

dangers of clen

I just read a magazine in which this "steriod expert" was saying that AS users these days are foolishly tampering with substances such as T3 and Clen .

I have never heard anything about clen being dangerous. I am planning on running it throughout my cycle and for about a month afterward. What are the possible side effects clen can have? Can it cause any perminant damage?

Thanks in advance

CYCLEON Guest
    clen can make you gittery and sweating - it will also cause an increase in heart rate - now if you have very high blood pressure or a week heart this would be a reason to avoid it but otherwise, clen is one of the safer drugs out there and has a very long track record of use - be sure to read my thread on ketotifen in the educational forum (need to take it with clen)

As for t3, it is regualarly given to patients everywhere - the much rumored boogieman that t3 will permanently damage your natural thyroid production is unmitigated BS - so no danger there eitehr but do leasrn how to use it correctly so as not to temporarrily shut it down for longer than is necessary (ie, your cycle) that thread can be found in the educational forum as well.

daniel is offline New Member
    I heard that really high does of clen can be dangerous, something about your blood thickening and causing a possible heartattack. I don't know if this is true or not, maybe one of you guys could fill me in.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    unmitigated BS
    I love saying that. Say it with me: "Unmitigated Bull Shit"
    Good class, see how it rolls off the tongue?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I just got my clen and took 1/2 pill today.. I feel a littler warmer, but other than that I can't say I feel any sides.. Yes I know 1/2 is low dose. I am going to try 1 pill tomorrow and slowly build to 4 pills and see how I feel... 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. Wish me luck!

Later,
    CC

NightOp is offline Member
    i'd like to bump this one back up to hear what other ppl think about the dangers of clen ... i've been doing some research and apparently it is a much better antagonist of the beta receptors than ephedrine... and that it can possibly cause thyroid dysfunction with high doses and long use...

Can anyone explain exactly how clen effects your thryoid? and how ephedrine does as well?

Also, I have been told that the above reasons along with the longer half-life are what makes clen illegal... is this true?

I'm mostly concerned with the possible long term damage to thryoid and what not..

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    First of all, clen 's not illegal, it's medicine for peole with asthma because it serves as a bronchial dialator. Everyone who's been saying it's dangerous has said and I quote "In HIGH DOSAGES for LONG PERIODS of time." What isn't dangerous under those circumstances?? Cycle it, don't run it straight for a year.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    How would you compare clen to ephedrine?

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    because they both make you jittery and are both used for the same purpose.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Clen is more thermogenic, when taken correctly, than ephedrine I believe, making it a stronger fat burner.

NightOp is offline Member
    thnx for the info. but to clarify, when I said illegal i did not mean scheduled... rather illegal for non-perscription use

My main question is on the specific effect of Clen on the thyroid,,, and the same for ephedrine as a comparison point.

also found a very good article on ephedrine while we're at it> http://anabolicscience.com/forums/sh...&threadid=1206
    Last edited by NightOp; 04-14-2002 at 10:20 PM.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    steriod and other drugs on here is illegal? no way i thought everything everyone use is legal otherwise they would not use it right hehe jk i thought ilet out little sarc...

Thread Information