Zues is offline Associate Member

Bulking cycle for summer

Not planning on running this till summer but I want to get my gear for my next cycle now, so that I'm ready to go.

Test Enanthate or Cyp @ 4-500mg/ week
    100mg of Tren EOD
    400mg/week of Deca

I was gonna run it for 12 weeks. I know its a bulking cycle and most guys cut in the summer. But I am lucky with a high metabolism. I barley reatain water and even when taking bulking steroids like anadrol I don't get that puffy bloated appearance. I'm thinking of Deca instead of EQ cause I'm currently on EQ and want to change it up this time around. Also Iv'e taken enanthate in the past. I get good gains, but my first cycle I did cyp only and I got way better gains on cyp so I was kind thinking of taking that instead. Never done Tren before, what are your guys opinions as to mass and strength gains on it?

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I would:

Test Cyp 450/wk
    50-75mg tren ED (better to inject that one daily in my opinion)
    I would lower the deca slightly, just from my experience.. maybe 300mg/wk might reduce your side effects and should give you the same results.

Tren is phenominal. Easy to get, good price, and always have good results from it.

MuX

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    tren and deca will be hard on you, especially in PCT... I would run an extra week of clomid

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I know if taken w/ prop winny etc, its a great cutter. But how is it with bulking steroids like d-bol, anadrol , cyp, etc. As far as mass gains and strength gains. I'm looking to put on as much mass as possible. Main factor to reaching any goal while on AS is diet. Besides that I want to do something different cause I never did Tren before and haven't touched Deca or Cyp in a long time. Kinda want to give my body something different so it doesnt get used to EQ and sust all the time.

Flexsk is offline New Member
    I would personally drop the deca . And substitute with an oral such as Anadrol or Dbol
    Deca is too expensive for my tastes

I would:

Test Cyp 450/wk
    50-75mg tren ED (better to inject that one daily in my opinion)
    I would lower the deca slightly, just from my experience.. maybe 300mg/wk might reduce your side effects and should give you the same results.

Tren is phenominal. Easy to get, good price, and always have good results from it.

MuX

sorry guys hit the back button and re posted

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Many people avoid running Deca and tren together since both are strong progestagenic compounds that will worsen the likelihood of getting gyno. Instead, I would run a low aromitizing compound like Eq alongside tren for a high quality mass producing cycle. With test as the base of course.

Thread Information