Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

Question Cycling without PCT

hypothetically...if taking gear raises your testosterone levels and PCT helps to bring your test levels back to normal without an instant dropoff, couldnt you just taper off the test dosage slowly at the end of your cycle?
    Example: if you were doing a 10 week 500mg test enth and wanted to avoid pct, after week 10, drop to 400mg, and 300mg the week after and so on... would this have the same effect?
    i am asking this because i have had good gains on my test ent. cycle, but horrible acne from the pct. I thought that if you could taper to a 10 week cycle to 0mg/wk in a 16 week period, this might let you keep most of your gains but avoid the side effects.
    what do you guys think?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    HPTA

too much to type here...

the synthetic test... reduces your natural test....

good luck.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    hypothetically...if taking gear raises your testosterone levels and PCT helps to bring your test levels back to normal without an instant dropoff, couldnt you just taper off the test dosage slowly at the end of your cycle?
    Example: if you were doing a 10 week 500mg test enth and wanted to avoid pct, after week 10, drop to 400mg, and 300mg the week after and so on... would this have the same effect?
    i am asking this because i have had good gains on my test ent. cycle, but horrible acne from the pct. I thought that if you could taper to a 10 week cycle to 0mg/wk in a 16 week period, this might let you keep most of your gains but avoid the side effects.
    what do you guys think?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Because of the esters mechanism of action, AAS is self tapering. Thats why pyramiding is worthless.

The problem lies once exogenous hormone has exited the body, and you have HPTA thats been supressed for an extended period of time. You don't get a graduall recovery as the exogenous hormone is proceeding through the terminal half-life. If your have exo homrmone present, you do not have natural production

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i have some extra test on hand and didnt mind using it to taper down. i guess not. sounded too good to be true. thanks for the quick replies

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    We all wish it was that easy. If it was, everyone would be doing it!

Sorken is offline Member
    A friend of mine never uses pct.. and he recovers very good without it !
    Im not saying that you shouldn't use it..

Good Luck anyway !

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure it's the CLOMID making your breakout. It might be because your coming off the Test and your hormones are out of wack. Thats what usually happens to me.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    its like having sex without a condom, why take the risk?

righton is offline Senior Member
    Alot of hardcore bros don't use PCT even after a year or so of being on,they don't believe that AS can shut you down permananty(theres a thread on it somewhere in here).

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Alot of hardcore bros don't use PCT even after a year or so of being on,they don't believe that AS can shut you down permananty(theres a thread on it somewhere in here).
    Well, to me that makes NO sense!!! Again, I don't think it's the CLOMID that is giving him the bad acne. Even if he didn't take CLOMID, I guarantee because of hormonal imbalance, he'd still break out!

righton is offline Senior Member
    All i stated was the fact that some hardcore professional bb's don't take PCT after they finish their cycles and wheather they breakout, i don't know!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Chances are you're breaking out from the test, not the clomid.. I never get acne during my cycle, but you can play connect the dots on my shoulders during PCT.. I'd like to know what some bros from back in the day were using when clomid didn't even exist.. I think they all tapered off the sauce, if they came off in the first place.. haha.. But you will NEED some sort of anti-estrogen to restart your system to keep your gains.. Clomid is soooooooooo cheap, its only right you run it bro, smartest thing to do..

bump for you, lets get someone in here from back in the day.. i'm curious myself

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    sssssssssssssssssssssss
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:16 PM.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The acne is definitely related to the hormone imbalance when entering PCT, its not the clomid that causes it.

Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Well, all I can say to that is they're "Hardcore" spun.
    We've all seen some individual that appears to never have to pay the Full price from doing little or no PCT, but the Reality is, AAS Does shut you down, and PCT Is needed, unless you're fond of making 30 and keeping 10, when you could of kept 20.
    TSW

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I agree, tapering is out-dated. Your HPTA is staying shut down until all hormone levels are in check. This also means until exogenous test levels are practically nil. You cannot have a complete recovery with any amount of exogenous hormone (test) interfering with HPTA signaling. Yes, it does sound good on paper, but unfortunately it just isn't so. You are just prolonging the inevitable.

Thread Information