Thread: Fina Question

gabbei is offline Junior Member

Fina Question

Hey guys. Im new to this site and I have a question. I recently bought some fina from my boss at work. It looks real like the pics i have seen. Well he said One shot of 1CC is 400mg of it.. is this true he said to take a shot once every 5 days or once a week. He said to get some test also which i am if this is real stuff. I took half a shot on monday and lifted pretty good. my heart was racing. I have had trouble sleeping also. I took a full shot saturday abd had a headache all night. I dont know if this tells u anything or not.....Thanks
    Last edited by gabbei; 02-29-2004 at 10:23 PM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Bro I dont think you can get tren with that high of a concentration. I wonder how strong it really is..... Id not take it till you find out, and it needs to be done ED

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Im sorry but there is no fina that is 1cc = 400mg...either he is confused or you didnt get fina bro.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Fina usually comes in 75mg/ml or 100mg/ml

Make sure that IT is tren and not something else.

hummm would u say it may be real. but maybe he lied about the strength. ive also got a few small pimples on my forehead. but would i get side effects that quick anyway.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbei
    Hey guys. Im new to this site and I have a question. I recently bought some fina from my boss at work. It looks real like the pics i have seen. Well he said One shot of 1CC is 400mg of it.. is this true he said to take a shot once every 5 days or once a week. He said to get some test also which i am if this is real stuff. I took half a shot on monday and lifted pretty good. my heart was racing. I have had trouble sleeping also. I took a full shot saturday abd had a headache all night. I dont know if this tells u anything or not.....Thanks
    OK...

400mg/cc fina dose not exist.. I think the highest sold by UG labs or companies is 100mg/ml......

Post a pic of it.. thats the only way someone can give you a answer thats 100% true..

fina needs to be injected ED or EOD.. most prefer ED (every day).. about 75mg a day

ANYHTING you thought you felt from 1/2 cc is all in your head...sorry takes 1-2 weeks to "feel" fina

fina must be stacked with test.. and the test per week should be higher then the fina per week...... not higher in cc's per week but higher in strength.. ie 350mg fina per week and 500 mg test per week...

also this sounds liek your first cycle..... scrap the fina.. do a test only cycle first..

get anti' e's for your cycle .... and clomid for after...

ALL that being said if you can take the fina back to "your boss?" and try to get some enathate or cypionate .. and ask if he can get nolvadex or arimedex.. get about 4000mg's of test..... thats a good first cycle..

BRO I WOULDNT INJECT ANYMORE UNTIL I FOUND OUT 100% THAT IT IS REAL.

Post a pic if you can.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    when did you start taking it?? If you just started...STOP. Dont take anymore til you find out what exactly it is for sure. Ask him again if he is sure about the 400mg because that sounds really wrong.

i wonder what else it could be. it came in a vile about 30 percent full.. and theres 22 shot in it. me and a buddy went half and paid 200 for it. my boss said he had used it wiith test and gained 17lbs in 2 weeks. i dunno if hes tryin to get cash or what. but im about to get real ****ty

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

lie

somebodys nose is growing!

I know u all want a PIC. i cant do that from this comp. But ive seen pics of stuff that looks just like it on here. Its in a vial and is like a golden yellow color..im saying something to him tomorrow. he better hope to god he didnt sell me fake stuff or im looking for another job..

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm either he made a badd ass homebrew, or he's trying to sell you something thats its not... either way i would take it back and get the facts from this guy...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

lbs

17lbs in 2 weeks?hmmm..was he shootin liquid cheeseburgers? j/k
    whats tren enan dosed at 250mg ?

Your boss is a scumbag BTW........

hmm he said he buys it from this guy that lives in this other city in my stae. he said he also has deca and winny tabs right now. and said he could get me the test for 160dollars for the cycle. it hink he dont know what the hell is in that vial he gave me. man this is pissin me off. but thanks for all the info fellas

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    160 for test? how many vials and what dosage....

yeah i just called him. and he said the Fina is homemade blah blah and the guy who makes it is badass and i can get lower doasges if i want and thats why he told me to only take 1 shot every 5 days or once a week. and the test im not sure the amount. ill tell u guys when if ind out. if this stuff turns outt o be bogus hes gettin an ass whooping. but i dont think hed have the balls since i work w/ him everyday. but im gonna be finding out.he said the test comes with the name on it and all that but the fina didnt since it was homemade. but i think he had the MG's on that fina mixed up.

Thread Information