BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Propionate (Virormone): 2 questions

I'm considering using prop in my next cycle.

Paines & Byrne Great Britain is the manufacturer of of both types of propionate (below). However, one is listed for human use and the other is listed for veterinary use.

Virormone (proionate): 50 mg/ml by Paines & Byrne GB
    Virormone Veterinary (propionate): 100 mg/ml by Paines & Byrne GB

I have two questions:

-- Is the only difference between the two concentration (50mg/ml vs. 100mg/ml) or is the vet grade prop made with more contaminants? If it's made in the same factory, I can't see why there would be a difference in the grade of either type of propionate. Any opinions?

--The Vet propionate (100mg/ml) comes in 2ml ampules (not vials). If I plan to run the prop at 50mg (1/2 ml) every day, how do I save the rest of the gear so it does not get contaminated. (Preloading syringes is not an option, here) I was thinking about saving one of my vials of UPJOHN Cypionate and filling it with the left over prop each time I break open an ampule. Opinions?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-22-2004 at 02:04 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Id go with the human grade personally..Human grade = human standards. Vet grade = vet standards. Human grade virormone is the single best prop out there, bar none.

If you do go with the vet, may i ask why you can't preload? A couple days in a pin wont hurt. As for your idea, that would work, but you're going to lose some prop in the transfers.

Thanks BDTR,

I can't find anything that would suggest that the vet gear is any different from the human grade other than concentration. I'm going to call the company this week and ask the difference. It doesn't make sense for a company to run two products with the same ingredients except for concentration any differently from the other.

If you hadn't guessed by now, I'm completely type-A when it comes to my health, which means I'll probably die in some random fashion--in some insanely impossible, 1 in a million, freak circumstance. But, while I'm still kickin' and dancin' I'd rather take the time to find a way to store the gear in a closed, sterile envrionment rather than in syringes. I know syringes are sterile, but they're open. I know people have done this safely, but it's my preference not to.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-22-2004 at 02:03 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Let me know what you found out from the company. Vet gear tends to be quite a bit more painfull than human grade as well.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    The 2 types of Viromone I have got here are the new Nordics @ 100mg/2ml and the same in the old style Ferring

I've called the company. Apparently Paine & Byrne GB stopped making Virormone several years ago. The rights have been sold to Ferring; Ferring might have sold the rights to Nordic. When I know the real difference between the vet and human grade gears (made by the same company in the same factory), I'll post it here.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-27-2004 at 01:10 PM.

tuna is offline Junior Member
    I have a box of nordic human grade prop here.

100mgs of propionate is 100mg propoionate the oil is the only difference the human grade oil is ethyl oleate bp to 2 ml

hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    I have a box of nordic human grade prop here.

100mgs of propionate is 100mg propoionate the oil is the only difference the human grade oil is ethyl oleate bp to 2 ml

hope that helps
    Tuna,

I don't understand what you wrote. Would you write it out a bit more clearly, please?

Which one contains the ethyl oleate (human grade or vet grade)? What do you mean by "bp to 2 ml" ? If one contains ethyl oleate, what does the other contain?

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Tuna,

I don't understand what you wrote. Would you write it out a bit more clearly, please?

Which one contains the ethyl oleate (human grade or vet grade)? What do you mean by "bp to 2 ml" ? If one contains ethyl oleate, what does the other contain?
    Tuna,

Despite the cryptic nature of your last post, you helped a lot. The "BP" portion of your post was the key. Thank you.

It looks like there are various grades of oil. I found the following abbreviations:

Tech: Technical grade
    BP: Pharmaceutical grade
    Food: Food grade
    LR: Laboratory reagent grade
    AR: Analytical reagent grade

My guess is that the only difference in vet and human grade gear is the grade of oil that's used as the base. It seems all other ingredients in the human and vet propionate are the same.

I'm still going to check with the company.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I used to use soly vet gear for the sake of no good human hook up.....
    I used Anatest prop.. 100mg/ml..... no pain... none of the vet stuff really hurt tho.... all canadian vet

Ive just used the human grade viromone for the first time this morning, The oil is really thin not much pain.

glad to have helped mate. Although dont know what was so criptic about copying the ingredients off the side of the box. No body seems to understand anything I write on this site

A problem Ive never had in life before must be because im new to the web!!!

if you could post your prop cycle for me to take a look at that help me out a bit bro just interested to see how you gonna run it

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO if you're not getting the 2ml Nordic amp...then the prop sounds fishy. Nordic has been making Virormones for at least 2 years now. Tuna is correct...the oil is ethyl oleate. IMO...it's almost like water. Totally painless.

I got these ones from Europe a few months back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Propionate (Virormone):  2 questions-virormones.jpg  

Although dont know what was so criptic about copying the ingredients off the side of the box. No body seems to understand anything I write on this site

A problem Ive never had in life before must be because im new to the web!!!
    LOL. Yeah, when you first start writing on the net, you realize that you can't rely on voice inflection to make a point.

There are some people on AR who are known for their puzzling responses.

Your response was cryptic to me because you used no puctuation and wrote in phrases that ran together when you mentioned the type of oil. "SB" could have been an coloquial expression or scientific term. I had to stop and figure out what you meant.

Anyway...Tuna, I'm glad you responded to my post it was definitely helpful.

Regarding the rights to Virormone:
    Paines & Byrne sold the rights to Ferring, which sold them to Nordic.

Money Boss Hustla,
    What is the concentration of the Propionate you got in the 2ml amps? 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml. Are you mixing your prop with something else before you inject it?

the companty that makes em is about 8 miles from my door!!!

took that inj this morning and it was fine,, but I think I spoke to soon dudes.

My thigh is sore as well somthing very sore... like ive been kicked by a horse

was wondering if anyone had any magic curse for the pain or tips for the future got weeks of these left. Im no wuss but f u c k man I cant understand why it was fine this morning then sos sore now and I bet its worse 2 mozz

the cocentration is 100mg.

not mixing at the mo,,
    but my leg is killing gonna have to do something

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get the 100mg, I've never used Virormone so I can't compare but Testoping from BM Labs is a great prop 100mg/ml in 2 ml vial.

JohnnyB

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    was wondering if anyone had any magic curse for the pain or tips for the future got weeks of these left. Im no wuss but f u c k man I cant understand why it was fine this morning then sos sore now and I bet its worse 2 mozz
    Hey bro, I feel your pain -in fact I felt it every day for like five weeks until I finally started mixing my QV Prop 50/50 with sterile oil. Poof -no pain, like magic. Before that I was going around feeling like I'd been beaten all over with a baseball bat. I was doing Glutes, Quads and Delts. Quads were the worst -I even had trouble sitting down and getting up, although it never interfered with a workout.

If you're using some other oil based gear, of course, it's apparently just as effective to mix it with that.

basketcase is that you in your avatar

I am like a smaller version of you with (fat hips)

I only saying because we must share similar b ody shape and as your in better condition than me how did you get their..

heavy free weights...???

light pump work outs...?

lots of drugs...?

If you let me know I could maybe consider similar training methods.. youre pretty big

at THE moment Im training with light to medium weights and resistance exercises and boxing training

to johnnysombedy

If you're using some other oil based gear, of course, it's apparently just as effective to mix it with that.[/QUOTE]

Im runnig sust but that ****s painful to and is thicker than th prop..

any ideas were i could get some of this sterile oil

That post to Bask8case should really be a PM bro -you're unintentionally "hijacking" the thread.

I got my from Healthkits.com but they seem to be kaput and I wouldn't trust them. Most places that sell syringes offer sterile oil as well.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 02-29-2004 at 07:41 PM.

Actually, I'M unintentionallyl hijacking this thread too come to think of it!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Money Boss Hustla,
    What is the concentration of the Propionate you got in the 2ml amps? 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml. Are you mixing your prop with something else before you inject it?
    Virormones are a 2ml amp...100mg/2ml...therefore 50mg/ml. The pic I attached above shows the labeling pretty well.

Mix it with anything!? NEVER! Ethyl oleate is the f'ing shiznit bro! It's almost orgazmic!!

I'm considering using prop in my next cycle.

Paines & Byrne Great Britain is the manufacturer of of both types of propionate (below). However, one is listed for human use and the other is listed for veterinary use.

Virormone (proionate): 50 mg/ml by Paines & Byrne GB
    Virormone Veterinary (propionate): 100 mg/ml by Paines & Byrne GB

I have two questions:

-- Is the only difference between the two concentration (50mg/ml vs. 100mg/ml) or is the vet grade prop made with more contaminants? If it's made in the same factory, I can't see why there would be a difference in the grade of either type of propionate. Any opinions?

--The Vet propionate (100mg/ml) comes in 2ml ampules (not vials). If I plan to run the prop at 50mg (1/2 ml) every day, how do I save the rest of the gear so it does not get contaminated. (Preloading syringes is not an option, here) I was thinking about saving one of my vials of UPJOHN Cypionate and filling it with the left over prop each time I break open an ampule. Opinions?
    Many times the only difference between human grade and vet grade made by the same company will be that the vet grade is made at a higher concentration, which may or may not involve having to use more solvent (BA usually) and also the addition of a preservative to make the vial multi-use. The sterility of vet gear is the same as human grade....sterile.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Many times the only difference between human grade and vet grade made by the same company will be that the vet grade is made at a higher concentration, which may or may not involve having to use more solvent (BA usually) and also the addition of a preservative to make the vial multi-use. The sterility of vet gear is the same as human grade....sterile.
    einstein1905,

Thank you for directly answering my original question. How did you know this?

einstein1905,

Thank you for directly answering my original question. How did you know this?
    I did research in a lab at a vet school a couple years ago, and the topic just came up.

Thread Information