Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Peach D-bol?

  1. #1
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798

    Peach D-bol?

    A buddy of mine just got a bunch of peach d-bol. He said that they guy he got them off of (which is a close friend of his), said he gained 10lbs in 2 weeks off them. They are supposed to be 50mg a pill.

    Anybody know anything about peach d-bol?

  2. #2
    slobberknocker's Avatar
    slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    386
    Any markings on them? I had some IP dbol a couple years ago that were peach colored and they were horrible.

  3. #3
    Paranoid's Avatar
    Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    316
    Are they peach in color, or do they have a symbol of a peach imprinted on the pill, because I once took these pills with a peach imprint on them and I started to feel waves of universal love and energy rush through my body. The euphoria was overpowering, and the immense ego softening opened up my heart to the world. Anyways, if its those pills, you're in for a treat. LOL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    A buddy of mine just got a bunch of peach d-bol. He said that they guy he got them off of (which is a close friend of his), said he gained 10lbs in 2 weeks off them. They are supposed to be 50mg a pill.

    Anybody know anything about peach d-bol?
    There is a lab that has just put out flavored liquid orals. Peach dbol is one of their products. Liquid though.

  5. #5
    jkddave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    88

    Hhmmm?

    Is it true what I heard before?

    I heard that D-Bol comes in different amounts: 5mg, 10mg, 25mg, 50mg, but the higher dosages are extremely under dosed. It might say 25mg. but you are only really getting 15mg. Is this true?

    My source said the only (and best) to use was the 5mg.

    Opinions?

  6. #6
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    Quote Originally Posted by jkddave
    I heard that D-Bol comes in different amounts: 5mg, 10mg, 25mg, 50mg, but the higher dosages are extremely under dosed. It might say 25mg. but you are only really getting 15mg. Is this true?
    different companies have different reputations for dosing their products, so to say that all 25mg dbol are underdosed is misleading

    Quote Originally Posted by jkddave
    My source said the only (and best) to use was the 5mg.

    Opinions?
    let me guess, your source only sells 5mg dbols, right? wait till he gets some 10mg in, then magically 10mg dbols will be the only ones that are REALLY dosed properly, get what i'm sayin'?

  7. #7
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Never been a big fan of anyones 50mg D-bol...

    I would go with Thai or Russian 5 mg tabs or

    Body Reasearch 10mg blue hearts everytime

    and leave those 50mg tabs alone...

    Only 50mg tabs I've had I liked was of course

    anadrol 50mg tabs and winstrol 50mg tabs...

  8. #8
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    Agreed, Thai or blue hearts are the way to go.

  9. #9
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    naps I have had good luck with them

  10. #10
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    There is a lab that has just put out flavored liquid orals. Peach dbol is one of their products. Liquid though.

    flavored anadrol as well. cant wait to try it.

  11. #11
    raven411 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    39
    I have got a lot of the Russian 5mg Dbol and that seems to be the popular one but I also have some 25mg Reforvit Dbol and some 10mg Thai Dbol. My preference is to take the 5mg as a stack with something else


    Quote Originally Posted by jkddave
    Is it true what I heard before?

    I heard that D-Bol comes in different amounts: 5mg, 10mg, 25mg, 50mg, but the higher dosages are extremely under dosed. It might say 25mg. but you are only really getting 15mg. Is this true?

    My source said the only (and best) to use was the 5mg.

    Opinions?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •