Chapman393 is offline Associate Member

Small Problem!!!

Yeah right as if any problem is ever that small. Hey bros good to be back on I have been in N.Y. for a few days. Okay the problem is I don't have enough test enanth to finish my cycle so for the last two weeks I was thinking of using propionate . I don't know if this is okay. Number one will it affect my gains number two should I do the same dose every 4 days or should I just get more enanth? My cycle is posted with this thread. Thanks bros

Bartleby is offline Member
    you can go with the prop, or try to get more enan, whichever is easier....however if youre going to use the prop id shoot it 100mg/ed, this way itll be aorund 350mg/wk which is more closer to what you were doing with the enan....start PCT 3 days after last shot...

Hey Whiteykauai whats up bro? So you think it will be okay to switch. I know I have to do EOD injections with the prop but it wont matter I will be doing ED injections with the TREN

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    Hey Whiteykauai whats up bro? So you think it will be okay to switch. I know I have to do EOD injections with the prop but it wont matter I will be doing ED injections with the TREN
    i did mean eod sorry...if youre already shooting ed than shoot the prop at 50mg/ed...thatll give you 350mg/ek...good luck...

Hey if I get my hand on more enath when should I start my PCT?

Hey if I get my hand on more enath when should I start my PCT?
    2 weeks after your last shot...also since youre running tren , I would run the test a week past the tren to help you recover easier, jmo....

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    2wks after last shot

So I should run my test for 14 weeks instead of 13 to help with recovery. If I get my hand o more enant run my PCT two weeks after my last shot. If not run the prop at 100mg EOD for two weeks and run PCT 2 days after my last shot. Correct
    Last edited by Chapman393; 02-26-2004 at 04:25 PM.

So I should run my test for 14 weeks instead of 13 to help with recovery.
    yes i think it will help as im sure you already know fina can shut you down hard.....might as well make your recovery easier, good luck...

Run it out clear your system of the tren

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    beat me to it!! :spudnikc3

whats up chapman hows your cycle going?
    Going good now I wasn't able to eat for a few weeks the D-bol really F***ed with me. My EQ is starting to kick in and now I am always hungry. Also noticing some great strength gains.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Run it out clear your system of the tren
    What up cpt steele. Always look forward to your input aswell. Thanks to everyone for the help always get what I need on this site.

Swellin Guest
    I suggest you do both. Get more enan and run it a week past everything else. During that week, you can run prop...run it for a couple of weeks so you will still have high test levels while you are waiting on the rest of the stuff to clear. You can then start pct 3 days after the last shot, rather than 2 weeks. Or you can run the enanthate even with the other stuff and run the prop for three weeks. i like the idea of runnning the prop on top of the enanthate...that way you still have plenty of test e in your system, while the prop is building.

I switched up and decided to do that this time, and I really like the idea. i will do it everytime I run a cycle in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I suggest you do both. Get more enan and run it a week past everything else. During that week, you can run prop...run it for a couple of weeks so you will still have high test levels while you are waiting on the rest of the stuff to clear. You can then start pct 3 days after the last shot, rather than 2 weeks. Or you can run the enanthate even with the other stuff and run the prop for three weeks. i like the idea of runnning the prop on top of the enanthate...that way you still have plenty of test e in your system, while the prop is building.

I switched up and decided to do that this time, and I really like the idea. i will do it everytime I run a cycle in the future.
    Swellin I am a little confused. I can run my enan for 13 weeks and then run the prop for 3 weeks. Now if that is the case I would be on nothing but prop for three weeks my tren and my enan would be out of my system at the end of the 3 weeks of prop. Is this correct. Because if it is. I like it Then I can start my PCT 3 days after my last prop shot.

Yeah right as if any problem is ever that small. Hey bros good to be back on I have been in N.Y. for a few days. Okay the problem is I don't have enough test enanth to finish my cycle so for the last two weeks I was thinking of using propionate. I don't know if this is okay. Number one will it affect my gains number two should I do the same dose every 4 days or should I just get more enanth? My cycle is posted with this thread. Thanks bros
    I always start and finish with Prop. The real problem came when you started without all your gear Bro.
    I'd finish with Prop and start PCT 3 days after last Prop Shot, and if you're running anything else ( I didn't look) drop it off according to it's active life and finish with Test only, making recovery much easier.
    TSW

Swellin I am a little confused. I can run my enan for 13 weeks and then run the prop for 3 weeks. Now if that is the case I would be on nothing but prop for three weeks my tren and my enan would be out of my system at the end of the 3 weeks of prop. Is this correct. Because if it is. I like it Then I can start my PCT 3 days after my last prop shot.
    If you have the prop on hand than use it just load week before you last enan inj that way you will be sure to not have any test lapse.

Swellin Guest
    Yep..I think 7thWarrior explained it pretty well. CPT's last post was exactly right too!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    ...cpt i like the new avatar!
    Thanks she's a hottie

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    If you have the prop on hand than use it just load week before you last enan inj that way you will be sure to not have any test lapse.
    So I should do 100mg EOD of the prop the last week im on my enan in week 13? Then for three more weeks after that making it 4 weeks of prop correct? Ending with a 16 week cycle.

Yes that sounds right

So I should do 100mg EOD of the prop the last week im on my enan in week 13? Then for three more weeks after that making it 4 weeks of prop correct? Ending with a 16 week cycle.
    Prop=27 hour half life=ED injections.
    TSW

Thread Information