Thread: A Bomb or Dbol?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

A Bomb or Dbol?

All aspects considered (sides, mass, strength, keepability of gains), what would you prefer:

40mg of Dbol /day or 100mg of Anadrol /day?

like to know why too!

cheers

No experience with Anadrol . How many cycles are under your belt?

I will never ever take anadrol. The side effects are too much for me to risk. There is an older thread when someone was spitting up blood on only 50g of anadrol.

BTW, DBol is decent. I liked it because within 2-3 days I noticed strength gains. Within a week I could notice size gains. I take it by chance you have used AS before, but have you ever used Dbol?

Start yourself out easy. Stack some test with the dbol and try this.

Test ?: 500mg (10 weeks)
    Dbol: 30-35mg per day (4 weeks)

You will notice good gains on only 30mg.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I used to like dbol better, but now I like drol better. The thing about drol, I think you need about 150 mgs to see all the benefits of strength and mass gain.

But dbol is good too. If you can gain off of dbol, use it. I don't think I could gain **** off dbol anymore unless I took 100-150 mgs.

Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    I used to like dbol better, but now I like drol better. The thing about drol, I think you need about 150 mgs to see all the benefits of strength and mass gain.

But dbol is good too. If you can gain off of dbol, use it. I don't think I could gain **** off dbol anymore unless I took 100-150 mgs.
    No offense but 150mg per day of drol?!

I am saying this as a third party since I have no personal experience with anadrol , but 150mg is a bit excessive!!!!!!!!

Think of the ammount of sides. Not to mention different people have different reactions and gains. If Pecdec took 150mg he might have a assload of health problems when you can tolerate 150mg.

Just consider this when you give advice.

Blog Entries
    Well fallen angel, on my third cycle now. Did 4 wks of dbol back last october (with Deca ...i know bad move...paid the price ) and gained 18 pounds (lost 9 of it due to water and system crash)...but dbol felt amazing although my BP was quite high. I just finished 4 wks of Anadrol (50mgs a day) for kickstart with a base of sus (500mg/wk) and EQ (400mg/wk) and made very disappointing gains (just 8 lbs)...most of these gains came in the 3rd week when test and eq started to kick in so basically, anadrol did diddlysquat for me at 50mg....except make me super emotional from all the estrogen, not to mention nausea for most of the day..didnt even want to double the dose..infact wanted to stop the whole thing but i just HAD to see it thru.
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 03-01-2004 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    No offense but 150mg per day of drol?!

I am saying this as a third party since I have no personal experience with anadrol , but 150mg is a bit excessive!!!!!!!!

Think of the ammount of sides. Not to mention different people have different reactions and gains. If Pecdec took 150mg he might have a assload of health problems when you can tolerate 150mg.

Just consider this when you give advice.

It's excessive and has lots of sides, and you know this since you've never used it. Great post. And I didn't tell him to take 150 mgs of drol. I told him the truth. If you want to see the full effect of drol you need 150 mgs, THEREFORE if you can still gain from dbol USE IT INSTEAD.

And get rid of that ****ing picture. It takes up half the god **** page.

Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    Well, on my third cycle now. Did 4 wks of dbol back last october (with Deca ...i know bad move...paid the price ) and gained 18 pounds (lost 9 of it due to water and system crash)...but dbol felt amazing although my BP was quite high. I just finished 4 wks of Anadrol (50mgs a day) for kickstart with a base of sus (500mg/wk) and EQ (400mg/wk) and made very disappointing gains (just 8 lbs)...most of these gains came in the 3rd week when test and eq started to kick in so basically, anadrol did diddlysquat for me at 50mg....except make me super emotional from all the estrogen, not to mention nausea for most of the day..didnt even want to double the dose..infact wanted to stop the whole thing but i just HAD to see it thru.
    Anadrol on a sustanon cycle? Did you know that Sustanon contains Test Prop which also is a good kick start for a cycle?

8lbs on a Sustanon/EQ cycle? Did you eat alot? I gained 25lbs on my last cycle. Enanthate /DBol.

If you have had problems with Drol in the past then why are you going to consider using it for a future cycle? DBol as good California Governor Arnold said "Is the breakfast of champions".

If I could recommend a simple cycle.

Test Enanthate/Cypionate : 500-600mg
    Deca: 300-400mg
    DBol: 40mg

You have had past experience with Dianabol which is good. but keep an eye on your blood pressure. My blood pressure skyrocketed when I was on dbol. Anyways, I'm going to stick around this thread to read what others offer for advice.

It's excessive and has lots of sides, and you know this since you've never used it. Great post. And I didn't tell him to take 150 mgs of drol. I told him the truth. If you want to see the full effect of drol you need 150 mgs, THEREFORE if you can still gain from dbol USE IT INSTEAD.

And get rid of that ****ing picture. It takes up half the god **** page.

Not everyones body is the same as yours. Take BDTR and a cycle of his and give that to a newbie who has never done a cycle. You are putting people are extreme risks. Maybe for you, you need 150mg of drol....others don't.

Height:
    6'2
    Weight:
    358 lbs
    Training Experience:
    8 years
    Cycle Experience:
    year round
    Bodybuilding Competitions:
    Professional Powerlifter...APF, IPA

Now that is from your profile? Do you think everyone here is going to be 300+ pounds? Do you think everyone here has had as much cycle experience as you? No! What works for you, works for you. That's good. But taking some advice from you could end up hurting someone.

And as for my signature, the pictures are staying. Tough luck if you don't like it.

I love the search button.

Yo pecdec, bro check this thread out before considering anadrol again.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...nadrol+problem

This was the one I was speaking of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    Anadrol on a sustanon cycle? Did you know that Sustanon contains Test Prop which also is a good kick start for a cycle?

8lbs on a Sustanon/EQ cycle? Did you eat alot? I gained 25lbs on my last cycle. Enanthate /DBol .

If you have had problems with Drol in the past then why are you going to consider using it for a future cycle? DBol as good California Governor Arnold said "Is the breakfast of champions".

If I could recommend a simple cycle.

Test Enanthate/Cypionate : 500-600mg
    Deca : 300-400mg
    DBol: 40mg

You have had past experience with Dianabol which is good. but keep an eye on your blood pressure. My blood pressure skyrocketed when I was on dbol. Anyways, I'm going to stick around this thread to read what others offer for advice.
    My eating has been good IMO, clean diet 3500-4000 cals s day....as for disappointing gains..keep in mind I am just end of week 4 on a 12 wk cycle...so if gains are steady we're talking up to 25 lbs by the cycle end. As for kick starting with the prop in the sus..that is why i opted for only 50mg of anadrol and not 100 mg (although dosage calculations reccomended 100mg)..i knew the prop would be there to bolster early in cycle. And you're right, I will NEVER try drol again...I HATE IT....

I'm not sure why you keep cautioning me about giving advice. Read my post again. I said if dbol works for you, use that instead. Perhaps reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

I'm not sure why you keep cautioning me about giving advice. Read my post again. I said if dbol works for you, use that instead. Perhaps reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
    I'm not sure why you and I have had a problem tonight but I don't want it to continue. I love dbol and it's my little pink candy. Lets just squash the beef because there is no point in arguing. Ok?

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I know it's offtopic but plz do take those pictures out of ur sig or size them down they are way 2 big.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    your eating 4000 cal a day while taking drol?? one of the side to anadrol is surpressed appetite.because of the higher bp and nausea that come with it.are you sure you have legit gear??i was up to 200mg/ed and really didnt see any benifit over d-bol.granted i weigh 272#.so my body could handle the dosage.i used to grow of drol back when i was younger,now i'm 33.i like d-bol alot better now.much easier on the system especially if you can get bianabol.very easy on the body,less bloat...goodluck bro

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    drol is for more experienced users and has a much higher risk involved. If you are still seeing gains on dbol there is no need to switch to drol. Drol can develope cancerous cells in as little as 3 weeks in a 180 pound person. The dosage of the test was 150mg a day.

Stick to the dbol

razor67 is offline Banned
    i prefer dbol myself... they just make me feel good... lol

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I have used both and would choose the anadrol for mass gain simply because dbol suppresses your appetite way to much to gain good mass you may gain strength and retain water but it is not quality mass. I actually experienced an appetite boost on the abombs @ 100mgs per day but I also only took them for 4 weeks to make sure my liver had time to recover. everyone is different and the anadrol is a very harsh androgen, but if you want to attain freak status then you have to take some risks. Just my $.02

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Anadrol is the only roid that makes me feel like a maniac. It jacked my strength up rediculously, but didnt do much for size. I also had severe insomnia when I was on it, but oddly felt like I still had a good night's sleep. Dbol I believe is better for size, overall feeling, and is far more potent mg for mg. I probably wont ever use anadrol again, although the strength gains are tempting.

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I have used both and would choose the anadrol for mass gain simply because dbol suppresses your appetite way to much to gain good mass you may gain strength and retain water but it is not quality mass. I actually experienced an appetite boost on the abombs @ 100mgs per day but I also only took them for 4 weeks to make sure my liver had time to recover. everyone is different and the anadrol is a very harsh androgen, but if you want to attain freak status then you have to take some risks. Just my $.02
    Lol, exact opposite for me. Gained far more mass with 25mg dbol /day than 100mg/anadrol /day. Also, Ive read that Anadrol has appetite-suppressive qualities, which I felt explained my lack of weight gain with the a bombs.

Thread Information