bigwill485 is offline Junior Member

Question Is Qv Propanate Really?

I Took Qv Prop And Only Thing It Did Was Help Me Gain Weight But No Strength ... I Didnt Like It So I Didnt Finish It... I Had 5 Propanate And I Finished One And Half Left On The Other...... I Was Taking 300mg A Week What Did I Do Wrong? I Know It Was Real . I Still Have 2 Left ......

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    How much weight did you gain? Your 5 finished and 2 left over? makes no sense? you mean bottles? How many weeks were you on? If you gained good weight then you should have gained strength. Also, at least for me, that is a small dosage, but everyone is different.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    The problem was probably you, not the prop. Since you did gain weight. If you want to gain strength it's all about your training. You can't just take steroids and train like a dumbass and then get strong. Post your training routine.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    how about first wording the response so we know what you're even talking about

I Said I Had 5 Bottles And Only Finish 1 Bottle And Started Only Started Another . Plus I Do Workout Hard And Eat Really Good .. It Was My First Time Taking Test And I Thought It Would Be Better... I Guess Im Hooked On Thai Dbols ....... So Im Taking Them Now With 400mg A Week Of Eq

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    "I Said I Had 5 Bottles And Only Finish 1 Bottle And Started Only Started Another"

what the f*ck are you saying? does that mean you finished one and started the second, but quit? you have to inject prop everyday, so from what i'm guessing is you shot 100mg or 150mg twice or three times a week and screwed it all up, EVERY DAY means EVERY DAY, 75mg of prop EVERY DAY including saturday and sunday, a lot of people think that every day means you take the weekend off

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwill485
    I Said I Had 5 Bottles And Only Finish 1 Bottle And Started Only Started Another . Plus I Do Workout Hard And Eat Really Good .. It Was My First Time Taking Test And I Thought It Would Be Better... I Guess Im Hooked On Thai Dbols ....... So Im Taking Them Now With 400mg A Week Of Eq
    Well...I guess you have it all figured out then? Do you even need our advice?
    Eq and dbol isnt a cycle.....youre screwing up again bro. Did you know that with the Prop, you should have been shooting it every day or at the least every other day? Dbol should only be run for 4 weeks max....and with test. You should learn alot more before you put things you have no clue about in your system.

D

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I agree, there is no way that it was the props fault, 75mg X 7 days a week is 525mg so only taking 300 mg a week and at inconsistent times is not going to be effective. and again dbol and Eq is not a cycle and you are compounding your errors here.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Well...I guess you have it all figured out then? Do you even need our advice?
    Eq and dbol isnt a cycle.....youre screwing up again bro. Did you know that with the Prop, you should have been shooting it every day or at the least every other day? Dbol should only be run for 4 weeks max....and with test. You should learn alot more before you put things you have no clue about in your system.

D
    Yea, what Dude said.

Stengun

palequail is offline Banned
    good luck with your dbol and eq....hope you have fun

razor67 is offline Banned
    i recommend you get back on the prop if your still runnung eq and dbol .. just use the prop correctly..

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro, get back on the prop ASAP and shoot it EOD at minimum at 100mgs and you WILL definitely see strengths gains, if not either the gear is FAKE or you aren't doing something right.

P.S. EQ and dbol alone = sh*tty cycle = wasted money and time

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Seen it time and time again. Typical "gym advice" Bigwill probably got.
    Will next time talk to us BEFORE u start a cycle....You'll be much better off.

Thread Information