Thread: Cytomel

clintster442 is offline New Member

Cytomel

I've heard so much about cytomel (T3). I'm going into a cutting cycle and want to know what you Bros suggest. I've heard T3 is very effective stacked with clenbuterol . Has anyone done any kind of stacks with these two? What do you guys think of the combo?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    it's a GREAT combo for burning fat, but the clen is not enough to stave off catabolism from the T3, you need to run it with test, try prop, tren , T3 and clen and watch yourself get ripped in the mirror by the hour! there's a thread in the educational forums on how to properly dose T3 and another on how to dose clen

What about 475mg/w EQ with the clen and T3?

Quote Originally Posted by clintster442
    What about 475mg/w EQ with the clen and T3?
    ok, obviously you don't know what you're doing with aas from that question you just asked, so if i were you, i wouldn't go monkeying around with T3, that's not something a beginner should be using, if this is your first cycle, you should run a test only cylce at 250mg to 400mg, depending on your weight, per week for 10 weeks with proper pct before you should ever use T3

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Your age is border line for AS use, wait another year or two before thinking about using the drugs.

Peace

-Taejoon

Scott - help me out. I have done aas before but never in a big stack. I just want to get some real good cut now and be done with it. I trust you on the EQ T3 Clen - can you explain why its no good though. This is the best source I've ever found for such great information and I want to keep learning. Thanks bro.

you shouldn't run eq by itself, you need to build every cycle around test, if you're interested in just getting cut, eq is not your best choice anyway, i wouldn't recommend tren to a relative new user either, so here's what i think you should do:

weeks 1-10 75mg prop Every Day
    weeks 1-10 nolva 10mg ED

to start 3 days after your last shot of prop PostCycleTherapy:
    days 1-21 nolva 20mg
    day 1 300mg clomid
    days 2-11 100mg clomid
    days 12-21 50mg clomid

depending on what brand of prop you use, or if you make your own, the shots will hurt like a bitch, but it's the price you pay to get cut up

start the T3 and clen from week one, the T3 for 60 days and the clen for three two week cycles, it's ok to run the clen into PCT

Thanks scott. So I should start the nolva from day one? I had it planned to start at week 4. I got the PCT the same as you say. Doing the prop will cut me up?

yup, start the nolva from day one, it should take around 4-6 days to feel the prop starting to kick in, it usually takes me about 4 days, if you diet right and train hard, you should lose a lot of fat, the T3 may make you fatigued though, and your workouts may suffer, if that happens, throw in some B12, you can get injectable B12 on the net by doing a google search, some people will say that it's not good to add B12 to a cutting cycle because it makes you hungry as hell, but the T3 and clen are appetite suppressants and besides, T3 works best when you eat enough carbs, oh yeah, i forgot to mention, don't carb deplete on T3, you need the carbs for the T3 to work properly

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    hey bro,is that you in the pic?? looks like you got some gyno going on there?? could just be the pic

Yeah that is me when I was 18 (about 2 years ago) and I played high school football. Thats what shape I want to get back into. I've let myself go quite a bit since then. I don't have any gyno though, i had never taken any AS up to that point.

Thread Information