bigwill485 is offline Junior Member

Question Which Is Better Qv Trenabol Or British Dragon Trenabol?

I Want To Take Trenabol Which One Should I Go For?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    best would be to make your own, but if your not up to that, it's really really easy and a lot cheaper btw, go with the BD, great company

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Decided to give up on the prop, the EQ and the dbol ??? Tren LIKE PROP, needs to be injected 75mg ED. So realize that a 10ml vial of tren is 10 days worth. You should really look into making your own, all the supplies needed to do it cost like 125 bucks and you make like 40 ml of it at a time.

I like British Dragon and have little experience with QV. I'd trust BD almost more then QV though. I don't dig mexican gear.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    I like British Dragon and have little experience with QV. I'd trust BD almost more then QV though. I don't dig mexican gear.
    agreed.

however, I also agree you should make your own.

spend ~$130 on 4 cartons of tren and $25 for a kit and you have almost 100ml for $155. im pretty sure you will be getting 1/10th of that for the same price.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing wrong with the QV stuff though, it is high quality and not underdosed. Get whatever is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    agreed.

however, I also agree you should make your own.

spend ~$130 on 4 cartons of tren and $25 for a kit and you have almost 100ml for $155. im pretty sure you will be getting 1/10th of that for the same price.
    The only problem is, for me....making my own juice would be quite a task. I did horrible in chemistry in high school (2 years of it) and I'll be honest, I don't have the patience or ability to make my own gear.

I'd rather buy it off of someone else if they made it or from a lab.

Anyways, Mexican gear to me is a last resort. I don't trust it. British Dragon yes has lower dosage to the ML (200mg per CC) vs. 250mg per CC on other labs, but it's results are unbelieveable and I trust it 100%.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    make it yourself. cheaper and you know what exactly is in it. Easy to do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lxorl
    make it yourself. cheaper and you know what exactly is in it. Easy to do as well.
    Easy for some, difficult for others.

I'm the type of person who would need a video and go step by step instead of pictures or written instructions.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    Easy for some, difficult for others.

I'm the type of person who would need a video and go step by step instead of pictures or written instructions.
    Yes you made your point, anyway its very easy to do if you can put a few things together... if not then you deserve to pay the higher prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Yes you made your point, anyway its very easy to do if you can put a few things together... if not then you deserve to pay the higher prices.
    You are definately from the Boston area. Your attitude reflects on that.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Beantown is the home of champions, where are you from the dirty south, you a rassler?? like to watch dubbya C dubbya?? j/k. and dude I just made 40ml of fina this weekend and it's wicked easy, follow the instruction in the lab from harvey balboner, it is fail safe.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Beantown is the home of champions, where are you from the dirty south, you a rassler?? like to watch dubbya C dubbya?? j/k. and dude I just made 40ml of fina this weekend and it's wicked easy, follow the instruction in the lab from harvey balboner, it is fail safe.
    Actually I wasn't born from the south. I'm from the northeast originally.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    yea that thread by harvey is right on, ive got my stuff on the way and im lookin forward to being all badass chemist...i mean if worse comes to worse, and your stuck....you can always throw down a post....the guys in here are great and will answer whateevr problem u got

Thread Information