Thread: Cycle Qs

fever is offline Junior Member

Cycle Qs

WOULD A CYCLE OF ARATEST-EQ-AND D-BOL BE OK FOR A FIRST CYCLE.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH I SHOULD USE.AND HOW MUCH CLOMID TO HAVE AND NOLV.OR ANYTHING ELSE I NEED. MY STATS AGE 33 HT 6'7 WT 260 BF I REALLY DONT KNOW.I NEED TO LOSE ABOUT 20 PONDS OF FAT.ANT HELP WOULD BE GREAT:

DOES IT SAY BANNED BY MY NAME,BUT I JUST CANT SEE IT.PLEASE TELL ME CAUSE ITS 2:31 AM AND I NEED ANSWERS

JuicedHound is offline New Member
    Relax dont be so pushy...someone that has exp. with that will answer you when they see it. Give it some time and your ? will be answered

I KNOW IM JUST GETING SLEEPY,MYBE ILL CHECK BACK LATER,

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    excellant first cycle feve. run the aratest at 500mgs per week, the eq at 400mgs per week, for 10 weeks. run the dbol at 35-40 mgs per day for the first 4 weeks and then discontinue it. your clomid therapy should start 3 1/2 weeks after your last injection. day one is 300mgs, then 100mgs per day for the next 10 days, then 50 mgs per day for the next 7-10 days. just keep the nolvadex handy incase gyno rears its ugly head.

good choice of gear bro. you should gain a solid 20 lbs and also look alot leaner by the time its over with, given that you dont feast on donuts and icecream!

thanks

thanks,kev JUST NEEDED TO GET SOME GUIDENCE.I TOOK A LOOK AT SOME OF YOUR PICS,MAN YOU LOOK GREAT,AND THANKS FOR THE ADVICE

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    let me know how you like the aratest bc im thinking about getting some myself

Thread Information