JUICED is offline New Member

Post i've got a problem....

i am looking to start my first cycle and my friend can get me deca 200 and sust 250 for 350$. there are two problems...first the price..but its the best i can get right now but owuld rather not pay that much..the 2nd problem is im only gonna have 10 cc's of each and with the cycle i planned i wanted to do 400 deca and 500 sust for 8 weeks...what should i do?
    my stats
    5'11
    165 lbs
    dont know bodyfat but it is low. thanks for all your help

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

just an idea

buy more.i'm guessing this wan an attempt to find more gear reasonably priced, but don't ask for sources on here.by now you probably have a ton of PM's offering their "services".just an idea, don't respond to them.

just trying to be nice since you're from nj.have to look out for the ny/nj peeps

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    take what you can get, im sure if its real youll be happy you forked over 350 and dont sweat on not having enough for the cycle youve already planed on doing cause theres no set way you have to do steroids just be careful

IMO

there may be no set way, but there are more effective ways than others.you're definitely gonna be short on supplies though.wait til you have all your stuff to start or you'll be disappointed in the results if you can't finish your cycle or do it properly.patience my friend

primodonna is offline Female Member
    5'11? 165? Sounds like you can do a LOT more growing naturally before starting any AS

How old are you?
    What happens here, stays here

do you think it would be alright to run 250mgs a week and 200 mgs a week or no?

IMO

i wouldn't.i think it's just a waste of gear doing it that light but like people say, a mg of anything is better than nothing.still that's all well and good, but i say DO IT or don't.better to do it up right than as ligth as 200mgs of deca .but again, we don't knwo your cycle experience either

yea i think im just goin to go for it cuase its my first cycle..and i would rather only spend 350 then 700

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    you could pryamid the sust
    weeks 1 and 2 use 1 cc
    weeks 3-5 2cc
    weeks 6 and 7 use 1cc

for the deca
    do 1 1/2 cc a week

thats what i would do if i couldnt get any more and was hell bent on doing it. someone else might have a diff. idea but thats what i would do

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

!

Bro, be wise and wait. If you don't have your maintenance drugs Nolvadex and clomid, then don't bother starting. It would really suck if in like a month from now you post and say "My tits are growing what can I do????" and we will say, "Do you have your nolva on hand???" and you'll say "NO " I'm not trying to flame you bro, I am looking out for your best interests. ANy vet or mod will tell you the same thing. WAIT!!!!! Save your $$$$ and get the right gear and you maint. therapy. Be smart. You are willing to spend $$$ on shit you are gonna stick in your body so at least have the essentials to maintain and keep your gains. Nolva/Clomid Peace.

i think what i will do is
    deca sust
    week 1- 200 mg ------------ 250 mg
    week 2- 300 mg ------------ 250 mg
    week 3- 300 mg ------------ 250 mg
    week 4- 300 mg ------------ 250 mg
    week 5- 300 mg ------------ 500 mg
    week 6- 300 mg ------------ 500 mg
    week 7- 300 mg ------------ 500 mg

How does that look and is there anything you would change about it?

testonon250 is offline Banned
    I WOULD PIRAMID YOUR SUS AS ITS A VERY HIGH ANDROGEN

AS FOR THE DECA YOU CAN TAKE 200 PER WEEK ITS SUFFICIENT AS ITS A HIGH ANABOLIC ......

Thread Information