Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member

Post Propionate VS Enanthate

So many conflicting opinions! I've done this research for myself and I am still tossed up. Propionate or Enanthate ? Why one over the other? Benefits?
    Last edited by Want2GetHuge; 03-01-2004 at 11:43 AM. Reason: rewording

Swellin Guest
    It all depends on you. What do you want to get from using it? What is your experience?

What conflicting reports?

I want to get the most gains I will end up keeping. I ran 3 cycles with Sust250 a couple/few years back.
    Last edited by Want2GetHuge; 03-01-2004 at 11:47 AM. Reason: typo

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    It all depends on you. What do you want to get from using it? What is your experience?

What conflicting reports?
    i'll use prop in any cycle that i don't plan on running for 8 weeks since it is more cost effective to use a longer ester like enth or cyp.

i won't use enth for a shorter cycle duration like this since it takes longer for blood levels to stabilize and then when they do you don't have that much longer on.

my body eats the prop up compared to enth or cyp, but the frequency of injections is enough to make anyone want to choose a longer ester if you are stuck in a range of like 10 weeks or so.

personal preference, but do understand that mg/mg, prop has a higher value of test in it due to its structure.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    if you mean lean mass, go with the enanthate , and how much you keep is up to you with proper PCT training and diet

Yeah, I am going to be running this stuff at about 500mgs for 13 weeks and some EQ for 12...

just do what i do, start and finish with prop and run the enth along with it like this:

weeks 1-4 75mg prop ED
    weeks 1-12 500mg enth
    weeks 13 & 14 prop 75 mg ED

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    just do what i do, start and finish with prop and run the enth along with it like this:

weeks 1-4 75mg prop ED
    weeks 1-12 500mg enth
    That sounds like a plan!

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo

weeks 1-4 75mg prop ED
    weeks 1-12 500mg enth
    The most efficient way to make use of the time during your cycle. This makes good sense. You go right on into PCT. I like it.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    One thing to keep in mind with Prop, speaking from recent personal experience. is the PAIN factor. I keep hearing reports that even the human grade stuff if taken alone really smarts several hours after each injection. Mixing it 50/50 with some other oil based gear or sterile oil makes all the difference in the world -at least it has to me.

the pain stops after the first week or so, and if it really bothers you that much, mix with B12 and warm up the mix before you inject, and then put a heating pad over inject site, if it still hurts pretty bad, then you're one of those people who are really sensitive to BA, and will just have to suck it up

Swellin Guest
    - GAL -->

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I just injected 1ml of QV prop this morning in my front delt and it hurts like hell. Worst pain I've had in the 7 weeks I have een injecting. Of course it could be the veins I felt the needle bursting through as it went in but why stop as long as you don't end up in one.

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I just injected 1ml of QV prop this morning in my front delt and it hurts like hell. Worst pain I've had in the 7 weeks I have een injecting. Of course it could be the veins I felt the needle bursting through as it went in but why stop as long as you don't end up in one.
    if you can feel your needle "bursting" through veins, you need to throw away the pins you keep reusing and use a sharp, new one.

Swellin Guest
    I know what you are saying SD...it sounds like that to me as well.

However, I can feel it right before I hit a vein. After you hit a couple, you figure out what it feels like and can avoid it most of the time. Sometimes, I don't feel it...but alot of the time I do.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I've ran cycles of both, but I've had much better results with the enanthate .

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I just injected 1cc of prop mixed with 1 cc of homebrew fina earlier today. It was not really too painful, probably less sore and less painful injecting compared to the test e mixed with deca that I had injected during my first cycle. I think if you mix the prop 50/50 with some other oil or steroid it will be A LOT less painful like scott mentioned.

I dunno, I've only used Test C thus far

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I used to think the same, but as of late I've switched TO QV cuz the SL was knottin' me up. My first SL was no biggie at all, but the last 2 batches have been kickin' my A** - Straight up......And I'm the one usually tellin' peeps to quite whinin'.
    I miss Steris
    TSW

Latimus is offline Banned
    i have never done roids..but i have injected b12 alone...and it felt cool...so id go with that plus the roid...enanth and prop is what im trying to decide too...prop seems to be the best if you can handle it everyday

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I used to think the same, but as of late I've switched TO QV cuz the SL was knottin' me up. My first SL was no biggie at all, but the last 2 batches have been kickin' my A** - Straight up......And I'm the one usually tellin' peeps to quite whinin'.
    I miss Steris
    TSW
    take off the skirt, sissy boy

What brands should I shoot for on the EQ and Enan?

HOW DOES EVERYONE LIKE MY NEW AVATAR????? She's a hottie, huh?

Swellin Guest
    TSW, give BD a try...nothing to it!!!!!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    dude you should really try to go with the Cypionate , it is much better than Enth and Prop. But if you can get SL, then that is definately good stuff bro

The cypionate needs to be injected everyday and has a sting to it. I'm not a puss but I know I can get gains just as well from enan and @ 1-2 injects per week... I'll take that route.

STILL, no one has commented on my avatar.... ;p

steel_rail is offline Junior Member
    Scottninpo
    Hold on, Enanthate for lean mass?

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steel_rail
    Scottninpo
    Hold on, Enanthate for lean mass?
    that's what i'm screaming. Prop is known for less water retention, right?

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    if you can feel your needle "bursting" through veins, you need to throw away the pins you keep reusing and use a sharp, new one.
    I use a new pin and syringe on every injection I purchased 200 23 gauge terumo pins and syringes from gotminz for like 40 bucks. i would never use anything but a fresh needle and syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Want2GetHuge
    The cypionate needs to be injected everyday and has a sting to it. I'm not a puss but I know I can get gains just as well from enan and @ 1-2 injects per week... I'll take that route.

STILL, no one has commented on my avatar.... ;p
    The cyp does not need to be injected ED every 3-4 days is fine with cyp or enan. Prop needs to be injected ED or EOD.

Latimus is offline Banned
    your avatar is great...are you happy? if prop has more test because of how it is structured mg/mg then that seems logical to call the best

Need More Opinions People... Come On With It!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    that's what i'm screaming. Prop is known for less water retention, right?
    I think I can answer that for Scott...he was really focusing on the gains. If you are looking for the most gains...then test e...prop doesn't seem to generate the same amount of gains. You can generate some nice lean gains from enanthate ...I assure you! As always, your diet is the number one factor for how lean.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    def interested. the girl is hot, although not as hot as the stripper i hooked up with last night....lol. I'm gonna be hitting up prop to help me bridge the gap in my cycle since i ran into a problem with my Enanthate . Problem being I have no more....ahhhh. good luck

• Thread Information