Thread: need help

td35 is offline New Member

Unhappy need help

I am currently in my PCT after a cycle of test and d-bol. Late in my cycle i started getting gyno symptoms (8 weeks in out of a 10 wk cycle). I knew it was going to be about two weeks before i could get some clomid and nolvadex . I know I know i should of had my anti-e's before i started but i didn't think i was doing enough. Now i have a lump behind one of my nips. My question is how long do i run the clomid and nolvadex? How long till all the extra estrogen is out of my body? I want to get a blood test to get my levels checked but how long do i wait off cycle? will the lump keep getting bigger even if all the extra estrogen is out of my body??

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Do you have the PCT and nolvadex yet?

What week are you in?

Why did you start a cycle before you had everything....

peace,

ttgb

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You have gyno now..... that's what the lump is. The only way to get rid of it is to have it cut out.

You will need to run PCT as planned........ but you could try running the nolva a little higher to hopefully bring down the swelling of the lump

Clomid 300mg day 1 / 100mg 20 days
    Nolva 60mg until swelling goes down / 20 to 40mg a week past PCT.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Nolva 60mg until swelling goes down / 20 to 40mg a week past PCT.
    i would run it as high as 80mg initially to help reduce the bump as much as possible...like mud said, nothing you can do now except have it removed surgically since you didn't plan this well.

such is life, and the decision to use AS.

best of luck.

I have been running this since friday(300 mg clomid 1st day, 100mg a day now, and 60mg nolva a day). How long should i continue to do this? Obviously i have two options-get it cut out- or life with the lump. My question is will the lump conitnue to get worse if i run the above tabs.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by td35
    I have been running this since friday(300 mg clomid 1st day, 100mg a day now, and 60mg nolva a day). How long should i continue to do this? Obviously i have two options-get it cut out- or life with the lump. My question is will the lump conitnue to get worse if i run the above tabs.
    "Above tabs" do you mean the clomid and nolva...... it shouldn't but if you have excess estrogen in your system then it will try to bind to your receptor areas so it could get worse.

I've never had a symptom of gyno but I always run anti-e's in my cycles....... maybe someone with more knowledge in this area can give you a better understanding.

Yeah both Nolvadex and Clomid ED

Thread Information